Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post You All-Time Great Lists! (No Trolls)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GJC View Post
    Ok the gauntlet has been thrown beat this list

Armstrong
    Burley
    Charles
    Duran
    Erdei
    Fitzsimmons
    Greb
    Hagler
    Ibeabuchi
    Jones
    Ketchel
    Langford
    Moore
    Norton
    Ottke
    Pep
    Quartey
    Robinson
    Sanchez
    Tiger
    Uzcudun
    Villa
    Wilde
    Xiao Wei (well he's undefeated lol) Personally i'd rather go with Galaxy
    Young Stribling
    Zarate
    You think we saw enough of him to really rate him up with these great names!?

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
      Because Arguello was a freakin' beast.....unlike Fraud Gayweather who only scores as a p4p trash talking punk.

Poet
      Mayweather > Arguello, imo.

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
        That's a new one: I'm usually rather critical of Jones, especially when people start talking about him being the best ever.

Poet
        You rated Jones in the top 20, and closer to 10 than 20. I know some HUGE Jones nuthuggers that don't have that kind of audacity. It's down right disgraceful.

Comment

He's definately better than Xiao Wei
          For a bit of fun I knocked up an ATG list from A to Z, if you have a better I i'll happily alter it. I was a struggle as was E O U and X, I also think there must be a better N than Norton, no disrespect to Ken.
          I put up my proper ATG list earlier.

Comment

He's definately better than Xiao Wei
            For a bit of fun I knocked up an ATG list from A to Z, if you have a better I i'll happily alter it. I was a struggle as was E O U and X, I also think there must be a better N than Norton, no disrespect to Ken.
            I put up my proper ATG list earlier.
            That was to Iron Man BTW who I imagine must think the alzheimers has finally hit home for me

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy Loc View Post
              Mayweather > Arguello, imo.
              I agree in terms of pure talent, but we judge the P4P rankings on accomplishments and level of competition. Arguello did MUCH more than Floyd and fought guys like Mancini or Pryor, Floyd ducked Cotto in his own words and avoided an 8 million fight with Margarito.

Floyd is definitely a top 25 for me but since Corrales and Castillo, he didn't fight a prime GREAT fighter. If Floyd beats Mosley or another top WW, i would rank him much higher just based on his gifts. It's a shame that such a great fighter avoided the best big men to protect his 0.

Mayweather had it all: talent, speed, technique, smart, composure, heart, mental. The only problem is that he's afraid to lose his number one spot against the big men. His campaign and reign at welterweight were a travesty.

Comment

That was to Iron Man BTW who I imagine must think the alzheimers has finally hit home for me
                Haha, i didnt even realise it was an A - Z list i just saw Ibeabuchi! i guess i can be forgiven since its.

for I, i could think of

Sultan Ibragimov and Satoshi Iida...so ill give u ike!
                Last edited by The Iron Man; 08-21-2009, 11:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cotto-Rulez View Post
                  I agree in terms of pure talent, but we judge the P4P rankings on accomplishments and level of competition. Arguello did MUCH more than Floyd and fought guys like Mancini or Pryor, Floyd ducked Cotto in his own words and avoided an 8 million fight with Margarito.

Floyd is definitely a top 25 for me but since Corrales and Castillo, he didn't fight a prime GREAT fighter. If Floyd beats Mosley or another top WW, i would rank him much higher just based on his gifts. It's a shame that such a great fighter avoided the best big men to protect his 0.

Mayweather had it all: talent, speed, technique, smart, composure, heart, mental. The only problem is that he's afraid to lose his number one spot against the big men. His campaign and reign at welterweight were a travesty.
                  Good post, Mayweather may redeem himself by beating Pacman but if he doesn't even fight him that 0 will look a little shallow.

Comment

Originally posted by The Iron Man View Post
                    Haha, i didnt even realise it was an A - Z list i just saw Ibeabuchi! i guess i can be forgiven since its.

for I, i could think of

Sultan Ibragimov and Satoshi Iida...so ill give u ike!
                    Its a work in progress for sure though I like Nunn instead of Norton for N now. OK your mission is to upgrade E O U and X.

Comment

Originally posted by Obama View Post
                      You rated Jones in the top 20, and closer to 10 than 20. I know some HUGE Jones nuthuggers that don't have that kind of audacity. It's down right disgraceful.
                      Lists are personal things, I agree that Poet has rated Zarate higher than I would and a couple of others such as Perez and Canto.
                      But I'm sure him and others wouldn't agree with my list
                      I don't like RJJ but it is hard to keep him out of a top 20 pfp list surely, I know I tried
                      Arguello has got to make any top 20 IMO
                      You going to post yours Obama, not for me to criticise but i'd be interested for sure.

Comment

Working...
                      X