No announcement yet.

George Foreman Vs Joe Louis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DooGee#33 View Post

Awe...when you said advanced I thought it was the fight in Zaire. The one Foreman fights with the fundlementals of a novice. At least when he wasn't falling all over himself and almost out of the ring. That was advanced for sure.
    I
    So you said the foreman looked novice-like yet is way more advanced than these guys who really were novices compared to the foreman and ali exposed yourself, idiot

Oh and no one made pro fighting even in midcard this horrible in 70s as these guy's

So how exactly was foreman a novice compared to these guy's? You're a idiot and crazy

Last edited by Ascended; 03-23-2024, 10:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DooGee#33 View Post
      For those claiming Louis had slow footwork take a look at his bout with Max Baer. Max was similar in size to Foreman and had exceptional power.

Joe Louis had a tough chin. He went 25 title defenses against all styles, boxers, punchers, cuties, etc most importantly Louis wouldn't be the one getting hit square on the nose.

Foreman is toast here.
      - - Foreman was never an easy fight for anyone, ie compare Ali fights before and after Big George and do the same with Holy.

His beatings left them bereft of what power they had with subsequent performance declines.

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post

- - Foreman was never an easy fight for anyone, ie compare Ali fights before and after Big George and do the same with Holy.

His beatings left them bereft of what power they had with subsequent performance declines.
        Gonna be honest I don’t think George actually did much damage to Ali. I’m sure his arms and hips were sore, but Ali protected himself very well in that fight.

I believe Ali took the most damage in frazier 1, Frazier 3 and his fight with Shavers.

Comment

Originally posted by them_apples View Post

Gonna be honest I donât think George actually did much damage to Ali. Iâm sure his arms and hips were sore, but Ali protected himself very well in that fight.

I believe Ali took the most damage in frazier 1, Frazier 3 and his fight with Shavers.
          - - Your toothfaerie belief systems fail you consistently on this board. Ali fought Frazier 3x, yet wouldn't rematch Foreman for the immediate $10 million 50/50 split offered by an Indonesian oilman.

Ferdie advised Herbert that he took too much lasting internal damage vs Foreman and advised him to save his career by never fighting George again. So who did Ali fight instead?

Had you followed boxing, you'd know Chuck Wepner in Podunk, Ohio for chump change where Wepner mauled him from pillar to post with consistent rabbits that Ali had no defense for that further damaged his physical and cognitive functions.

The same Wepner that Foreman in his 4th fight KOed inside 3 rds.

Comment

- - Your toothfaerie belief systems fail you consistently on this board. Ali fought Frazier 3x, yet wouldn't rematch Foreman for the immediate $10 million 50/50 split offered by an Indonesian oilman.

Ferdie advised Herbert that he took too much lasting internal damage vs Foreman and advised him to save his career by never fighting George again. So who did Ali fight instead?

Had you followed boxing, you'd know Chuck Wepner in Podunk, Ohio for chump change where Wepner mauled him from pillar to post with consistent rabbits that Ali had no defense for that further damaged his physical and cognitive functions.

The same Wepner that Foreman in his 4th fight KOed inside 3 rds.
            After Ali ko'd him Foreman was mentally devastated and in no mind to fight anyone, he didn't get back in the ring for nearly a year and a half.
            Chump change? After two gruelling fights in succession with Frazier and Foreman, Ali wanted an easy one,and I'd say he was entitled to it! Wepner was Ring ranked no 10and Ali got $1.6,000,000 for the fight.

The score cards for the Wepner fight were as follows 10-4,11-3,11-2-1

"Indonesian Oil Man",who shall remain nameless lol! $10,000,000 lol There was no immediate demand for a return.

In his autobiography Fight Doctor Pacheco makes no mention of advising Herbert about any internal damage to Ali,nor about telling him to avoid Foreman again.You are full of ****,and make it up as you go along

Comment

Originally posted by Ivich View Post

After Ali ko'd him Foreman was mentally devastated and in no mind to fight anyone, he didn't get back in the ring for nearly a year and a half.
              Chump change? After two gruelling fights in succession with Frazier and Foreman, Ali wanted an easy one,and I'd say he was entitled to it! Wepner was Ring ranked no 10and Ali got $1.6,000,000 for the fight.

The score cards for the Wepner fight were as follows 10-4,11-3,11-2-1

"Indonesian Oil Man",who shall remain nameless lol! $10,000,000 lol There was no immediate demand for a return.

In his autobiography Fight Doctor Pacheco makes no mention of advising Herbert about any internal damage to Ali,nor about telling him to avoid Foreman again.You are full of ****,and make it up as you go along
              - - Ali made the decision not to rematch him, yet hang on to the title like you hang on to your dingles.

I'll take Ferdie over a venal geezer wheezin' snails.

Comment

- - Ali made the decision not to rematch him, yet hang on to the title like you hang on to your dingles.

I'll take Ferdie over a venal geezer wheezin' snails.
                Ali offered him a rematch.You are talking nonsense.

Pacheco had this to say in his book after the third Norton fight.
                Ali to Pacheco in the dressing room after the third Norton fight
                "But you know,Doc ,I can knock Foreman out every time I fight him.
                Norton will always be hard for me,I can't hit him good,but Foreman is a chump,and I am his Daddy.
                He cannot get out of the way of my punches.I can beat that sucker every time out".
                The Fight Doctor Ferdie Pacheco page 192.
                No mention in the book of Pacheco advising anyone not to let Ali fight Foreman again just more made up BS from you.
                I'd ask you for proof of your silly statement but I know you will ignore it.
                So long Mr Stupid.

Comment

Ali offered him a rematch.You are talking nonsense.

Pacheco had this to say in his book after the third Norton fight.
                  Ali to Pacheco in the dressing room after the third Norton fight
                  "But you know,Doc ,I can knock Foreman out every time I fight him.
                  Norton will always be hard for me,I can't hit him good,but Foreman is a chump,and I am his Daddy.
                  He cannot get out of the way of my punches.I can beat that sucker every time out".
                  The Fight Doctor Ferdie Pacheco page 192.
                  No mention in the book of Pacheco advising anyone not to let Ali fight Foreman again just more made up BS from you.
                  I'd ask you for proof of your silly statement but I know you will ignore it.
                  So long Mr Stupid.
                  - - Don't give U FrenchFried snails indigestion or they gonna boycott U.

Comment

- - Don't give U FrenchFried snails indigestion or they gonna boycott U.
                    You have no sensible response to anything have you,just infantile drivel.

I wounder they haven' t ****ed off a **** wit like you long ago,you add nothing but verbal sewage to any debate.
                    You shouldn't be banned, you should be euthanized.
                    Last edited by Ivich; 03-28-2024, 10:40 AM.

Comment

You have no sensible response to anything have you,just infantile drivel.

I wounder they haven' t ****ed off a **** wit like you long ago,you add noting but verbal sewage to any debate.
                      You shouldn't be banned, you should be euthanized.
                      - - Of course any Vitch is gonna meltdown after discovering Ali only won a crooked DKing fight, but that George won the WAR hands down.

Comment

Working...
                      X