Who Is Boxings WORST Role Model?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Is Boxings WORST Role Model?

Plenty to choose from here...

Seeming as we've nearly exhausted the Best Role Model thread, thought I'd turn it round a bit.... Regards MM

ohhhhh

your just asking for arguements....

Comment

Panama Lewis coz he's a criminal.
      Ricky Hatton coz he's not serious and always out of shape.
      Ike Ibeabuchi coz he raped.
      Sonny Liston cause he used to go VERY hard on prostitutes(hospital).
      Joe Calzaghe cause he hid in Wales all his life and fought everybody when they were 73 years old.
      Charlie Zelenoff coz he sucks balls big time./

Comment

Out of the famous boxers I'd say Carlos Monzon. By all accounts a very unstable man, except in the ring.

The worst? Probably Jo-el Scott or James Butler.

Comment

Objectively speaking, I'd have to go with Joe Louis and Ray Robinson. If only everybody knew the truth about them.

Comment

Originally posted by Slimey Limey View Post
            Objectively speaking, I'd have to go with Joe Louis and Ray Robinson. If only everybody knew the truth about them.
            Your act is getting tired.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatA View Post
              Your act is getting tired.
              Aren't you getting tired of all this stalking? Are you mad?

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatA View Post
                Remember this?

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=195982

It's the same guy. A certified troll.

Ah yes! Good old Rafael Benitez who claimed he was a boxing trainer and then later JulioCesa(r)Chavez. What a hypocrite seein as how under Rafael Benitez he was squawking about what a worthles bum-beater Marciano was:

Originally posted by Rafael Benitez View Post
                Marciano was overrated. If he fought Liston isntead of being a chicken he would have bean beaten to a pulp. He struggled against slow old men like Walcott and a washed up Charles. I reckon most top heavies from each era would have wiped the floor with him. Do u really think he could stand in there with Big Klitchko, Lewis, Holyfied or even Samuel Peter?LOL. Way too easy to hit. He was lucky that Italians loved boxing at the time, it was number one in sports and he had no competition.

Only idiots who have no fight dvd's (i have 1000+ 500vhs) and haven't seen much would rate 'the rock'. The best of his era were old men, and even then he was getting outboxed by the painfully slow Jersey Joe Walcott (equivalent to a journeyman like glen johnson)just by looking at footage one can see he wouldn't stand a chance aginst a Prime Roy Jones, the old Hopkins or even our Clinton Woods! Never mind any genuine heavyweight. He didn't lose coz he didn't fight anybody. Look at all the best, they lost coz they fought the best. He knew he had to retire early or get ko'd by the up and coming fighters! Smart guy but still rubbish.

I've seen every major boxing match that took place in the past 100 years and every Marciano title fight. Walcott was an old slow man and even then he had to hit the man when he was down because he was being outboxed. Marciano is overrated because he was the white hope in a segragated America where they believed they were evolutionarily superior. Marciano never beat anybody decent in their prime and was lucky he was in a dead era. The truth is he was overrated and would lose to many of todays light heavyweights including Calzaghe Hopkins and maybe even Tarver. People who know boxing know he is not a top ten heavyweight. Don't get upset, it is the truth.

LOL some Marciano advocates believe Joe Louis was not totally over the hill when Marciano fought him!!! He was pulled out of retirment and looked more washed up than the shores of Blackpool. Just because Rocky was crap and made a meal out of him and the other old men he fought doesn't mean they were not washed up. Also he did not fight everyone around at his time and retired early to avoid the likes of Sonny liston, Cleveland Williams etc. Even so, it may not be his fault but still exposed his weaknesses. He struggled with Walcott who was average, slow and ever so OLD. It took a dirty shot and there was never to be a rematch in segregated america that needed their hero so bad. He was so easy to hit it was a joke. Completely outboxed for many rouns. Marciano would lose to David Haye in about 2 rounds.

I think he is not even in the top 20 in the heavyweight division of all time. It pisses me off when people think he was in the top 5 or even the best! ROFL. Why does he always pop up on p4p lists? He was absolutely ****!
                I see you did your hours long homework on me. That's sweet.

THIS is coming from the guy who has several TheGreatA accounts, several Manmachine accounts as well as other alts such as Southpaw16. And if you want to deny this, then how are they so similar like you? After all mate, you're just mad that there are more people that agree with me such as the lad you posted here behind his back.

Stick to the thunderdome with that crap.

This thread is to expose Louis' perversities.
                If by that you mean you have around 5 alts, then yes you are right mate.

Maybe you should step up your stalking game, so that I won't notice it's your alt that's following me around every time. For Gods sake is it that hard not to talk like a robot?

Well well, doesn't that make him just look "special"? Can we say "busted"? Nice job GreatA!

Poet

Comment

You are under review for a ban for spamming over 5 threads with that idiotic accusation with no proof.

How does a lad that hates Marciano become my alt? You missed something called logic ever since Tunney took away your soul.

Comment

Do you not think that is well over the top?
                    By all means discount Louis as a positive role model for womansing, I think that is harsh but I wouldn't argue that there are others that could be justifiably rated as better role models.
                    But to say that Louis and SRR are the worst role models when there are boxers that have been convicted murderers, rapists and armed robbers etc is just plain stupid.

Comment

Working...
                    X