No announcement yet.

Who Is Boxings WORST Role Model?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slimey Limey View Post
    That's your proof? That's speculation mate. If that's proof then I have proof that Southpaw16 IS your alt because both of your talk exactly the same. Posting youtube vids, posting old info and instigate flame wars with me.

How about you get confirmation from any mod or admin out there. You're just paranoid and went out of character here because you spend countless hours on me the past few days. That's cute but it doesn't do anything for you lad.

Joe Louis and Ray Robinson are not role models, get over it. Are you mad? Tough luck, it doesn't change the fact that they were womanising abusers.
    What a surprise.. You've taken time out from lickin widows to predictably take the bait & soil my thread.. Makes a change from your panties I suppose..

Getting back to the question...

Tony Ayala has to be the worst, as clearly pointed out by Talip Bin Osman..
    Other bad asses have to include:

Scott Harrison
    Ike the phsyc
    Mike Tyson (for the ear) don't think he was guilty of rape
    Johnny tapia (all self inflicted) feel sorry for the guy, but still a bad example
    Michael Dokes
    Trevor Berbeck (tampered with the baby sitter)
    The whole Hilton family (squeal like a pig boy!)
    Carlos Monzon (wild man!)
    Ricardo Myorga (watered down version of Monzon)
    Gary Delaney (UK fighter, doing life 4 murder)
    Kirkland Laing (diet of spliffs & whiskey)
    Don King (killed more fighters than cancer)
    Frank Warren (watered down version of King)
    All boxing officials working in Germany (we all know it's corrupt)

Anyway, there's a few to keep us going.. Doubt if I'll here from Slime, as he can only name 3 fighters lol... Thanks to all the sensible posters... Keep em coming! MM
    Last edited by mickey malone; 07-05-2009, 04:46 AM.

Comment

Tony Ayala
      James Butler
      Monzon
      Tyson
      Paul Spadafora
      LaMotta
      Ibeabuchi
      Oliver McCall

To a lesser degree Floyd Mayweather. He's in a position to be a positive role model, but his arrogance, immaturity and the way he throws his money around sets a bad example in my opinion.

Comment

Which one of Louis or SRR murdered their wife then, I must have missed that?

Comment

Originally posted by GJC View Post
          Which one of Louis or SRR murdered their wife then, I must have missed that?
          They have PC's in prisons now.. Slime could be Peter Sutcliffe or maybe Donald Nielson, the 'black panther' who wasted Lesley Whittle.. My guess though, would have to be Dennis Nilson.. He took it out on rent boys & had afternoon coffee sesions with their dead bodies.. Now, that sounds more like Slime...

Comment

Originally posted by mickey malone View Post
            They have PC's in prisons now.. Slime could be Peter Sutcliffe or maybe Donald Nielson, the 'black panther' who wasted Lesley Whittle.. My guess though, would have to be Dennis Nilson.. He took it out on rent boys & had afternoon coffee sesions with their dead bodies.. Now, that sounds more like Slime...
            Ya just can't stop thinking about me eh lad? That's sweet, but find some other poor soul to listen to your garbage. Like your blow up dolls.

Joe Louis was an unfaithful wife beating piece of garbage just like Ray Robinson, and they quit atleast once in their careers. Not many people know about this so I don't need to post any more obvious names. These men will do.
            You're gonna have to accept it Mickey. It's simply the truth. It hurts doesn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Slimey Limey View Post
              Ya just can't stop thinking about me eh lad? That's sweet, but find some other poor soul to listen to your garbage. Like your blow up dolls.

Joe Louis was an unfaithful wife beating piece of garbage just like Ray Robinson, and they quit atleast once in their careers. Not many people know about this so I don't need to post any more obvious names. These men will do.
              You're gonna have to accept it Mickey. It's simply the truth. It hurts doesn't it?
              But YOU posted on MY thread.... Loser

Comment

Boxings worst role model was Lennox Lewis the only heavyweight champion in history to be stripped of every belt for refusing to fight the No1 contenders

Comment

Originally posted by sonnyboyx2 View Post
                  Boxings worst role model was Lennox Lewis the only heavyweight champion in history to be stripped of every belt for refusing to fight the No1 contenders
                  As well as representing 2 different countries..
                  RE: Your point... I think he got that habbit from Bowe (the bin incident)

Comment

even though i love him as a boxer... id have to say floyd mayweather jr. nowadays

hes always actin crazy just to get publicity..cussin everywhere.. and then he complains about why he doesnt get sponsores like pacquiao or other boxing stars do... mayweather doesnt behave in public the way pacquiao does hes always talkin crazy...and of course coporations like nike wont want to sponsor a guy like that..they would go for the well behaved and humble guy like pacquiao.....even tho i say this about mayweather... im only talkin about OUTSIDE the ring...inside the ring..hes really professional and knows how to relax and keep his composure..better than any boxer i know...his fight with judah showed that

Comment

sonny liston and carlos monzon.....and joe louis for influencing kids to be silent puppets....

Comment

Working...
                      X