No announcement yet.

A Prime Joe Louis vs Rocky Marcaino

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mickey malone View Post
    Rock quit at 32 after nearly getting KTFO by a 45 year old L/H..
    Louis was putting people in body bags at this age.. The fact that Louis was 38 when he lost to a 25 year old Rock is quite irrelevant.. Rock beat up on Charles & Walcott when they were old to.. He only looked good when taking on fringe contenders like Le Straza & ****le, a fight in which he had to cheat in order to win..
    With regard to insults... These will come freely, so long as you persist in using your brain as a **** conveyor.. And yes, there were tears in my eyes while I pissed myself laughing.. Now go to bed & suck yourself dry, while caressing your avatar..
    Rocky retired early because of his back injuries, which came from his extremely physically demanding training and fighting style and wars he had in the ring.
    Because the man used his brain to quit before a disaster he robbed sadistic fooks like you from everlasting masterbation sessions like Poet does with Tyson's losses, or Manmachine with Ali's losses.

Your little "break down" on Marciano's career is so pathetic that even your fellow fanboys are ragging on you for being so redicilously over the top and pathetic.

In the meantime, keep on staring at my avatar. The punch that nearly ended Bumbeater's life, having him crumble out of the ring through the ropes.

Originally posted by TheGreatA View Post
    Southpaw16 isn't my alt. I frequently disagree with him but he has the ability to discuss matters like an adult. It's not about "beating" someone in a debate and it's certainly not about throwing childish insults left and right whenever someone disagrees as you seem to do.
    Yes he is your alt, and apparently you have more such as your Manmachine account and another phony TheGreatA account.
    You whine about my insults yet you stalk me whereever I post on this site. Soon you'll be replying to me with your same old jibberish in a raghead bashing topic in the Boxing Lounge, which I frequently visit.

Originally posted by TheGreatA View Post
    Agreed.

As terrible a poster as Slimey Limey is, people shouldn't let him get under their skin too much. That's exactly what he wants. He has even admitted it.
    Mate, if I wanted to get under your skin I'd give a call to Charles Manson. I heard he despises stalkers like you.

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
      Wipe her chin off for her there's a good little boy.

Poet
      You keep making ***ual jokes when everybody knows you haven't gotten any because of you being a fat disgusting slob with rotten teeth and hairloss.
      I can't take you seriously mate.

Last edited by Slimey Limey; 07-01-2009, 05:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
        Hey GJC! We need to get you a pic in your avatar. Name the fighter and I'll get you one!

Poet
        Ok Decisions, decisions so many to choose from and would like to be original.
        OK Joe Baksi. Purely because I saw him fight live as a child, my first live boxing match and thought he was the toughest man in the world.
        Also I doubt whether anyone else has him, not the best by a loooooong chalk but my earliest memory and guys like him should be remembered.

Comment

Originally posted by Slimey Limey View Post
          Rocky retired early because of his back injuries, which came from his extremely physically demanding training and fighting style and wars he had in the ring.
          Because the man used his brain to quit before a disaster he robbed sadistic fooks like you from everlasting masterbation sessions like Poet does with Tyson's losses, or Manmachine with Ali's losses.

Your little "break down" on Marciano's career is so pathetic that even your fellow fanboys are ragging on you for being so redicilously over the top and pathetic.

In the meantime, keep on staring at my avatar. The punch that nearly ended Bumbeater's life, having him crumble out of the ring through the ropes.

Yes he is your alt, and apparently you have more such as your Manmachine account and another phony TheGreatA account.
          You whine about my insults yet you stalk me whereever I post on this site. Soon you'll be replying to me with your same old jibberish in a raghead bashing topic in the Boxing Lounge, which I frequently visit.

Mate, if I wanted to get under your skin I'd give a call to Charles Manson. I heard he despises stalkers like you.
          Same ****, different day..

Fellow fanboys? What you fail to realize, is that I have my own opinions & have never relied on, or needed any support from others while having a war of wits with a single cell embryo like yourself..
          However.. I was only critisized for encouraging you, "THE TERRIBLE POSTER"
          Rock Vs Louis = OPINION
          You being universally regarded as a Complete Prick = FACT

REDICILOUSLY..... LOL
          Last edited by mickey malone; 07-02-2009, 03:42 AM.

Comment

Same ****, different day..
            You define yourself as a poster really well mate.

Fellow fanboys? What you fail to realize, is that I have my own opinions & have never relied on, or needed any support from others while having a war of wits with a single cell embryo like yourself..
            Yet I see lads like Poet and Girlmachine backing you up in every thread you get laughed at, so you might want to reconsider making contradicting claims like that, lad.

Rock Vs Louis = OPINION
            And you made this about ROcky's career and went on to make a completely arse of yourself(not that you weren't already. That post you made was just a further exclamation point) which I could have done with Louis many times, but I didn't. Because I know how to keep my head cool before I blindly discredit fighters.

Comment

You define yourself as a poster really well mate.

Yet I see lads like Poet and Girlmachine backing you up in every thread you get laughed at, so you might want to reconsider making contradicting claims like that, lad.

And you made this about ROcky's career and went on to make a completely arse of yourself(not that you weren't already. That post you made was just a further exclamation point) which I could have done with Louis many times, but I didn't. Because I know how to keep my head cool before I blindly discredit fighters.
              Well... I never see anyone backing you.. Wonder why? "Terrible Poster" lol
              Speaking of contradictions.. Calling Louis 'Bumbbeater' on almost every post??
              When you consider that your 'Darling' Rocky fought 90% past primers??
              That must mean: bumbeater = bumbeater.. This is YOUR contradiction..
              So... Obviously, keeping a cool head while 'blindly discrediting fighters' aint your bag either.. I'll accept it, cos that's the feather fisted fight in you..
              So, 'Billy No Mates' The care in the community bus will be there in 5mins.. Time to put on your skate board hat.... I expect, you're the one that sits second from back, rocking like a pendulum...

Comment

So... Obviously, keeping a cool head while 'blindly discrediting fighters' aint your bag either.. I'll accept it, cos that's the feather fisted fight in you..
                So, 'Billy No Mates' The care in the community bus will be there in 5mins.. Time to put on your skate board hat.... I expect, you're the one that sits second from back, rocking like a pendulum...

His agenda is so clear that its crystal. I find it amusing that he'll try discrediting Louis at every turn but has never brought up Marciano's controversial fights against Lowery or LaStarza.

Whatever. It is what it is Mick.....another ignorant poster who is as equally biased as she is clueless.

Comment

You don't see many backing me here because it's filled with brainwashed Louis nuthuggers. Of cource they don't want to admit it, it would hurt too much.

Oh what's this, some more Rocky hate? You're not impressing me. You see, i'm used to all that since Marciano gets nothing BUT hate around here.

I never blindly discredit fighters. I just emphasize on certain fighters flaws because you never hear it otherwise. I don't give special treatments mate, Louis should be equally critisized like every other fighter. Even the BEST, like Ali and Duran etc get loads of hate.

I wouldn't expect a clueless **** like yourself to understand me. I've seen this place developing for longer than you did, and you're just another crowd follower. So run along mate.

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

His agenda is so clear that its crystal. I find it amusing that he'll try discrediting Louis at every turn but has never brought up Marciano's controversial fights against Lowery or LaStarza.

Whatever. It is what it is Mick.....another ignorant poster who is as equally biased as she is clueless.
                  Again gal, I'm all about balance.

Why would I bring up Marciano's flaws when it is discussed everywhere 24/7?

Now how many times do you see the same for your precious flawless invincible Louis?
                  That's right. Be fair for once.

Comment

Again gal, I'm all about balance.

Now how many times do you see the same for your precious flawless invincible Louis?
                    If you were all about balance you wouldn't fall flat on your face and get run off like a stray dog from every debate. Fact is, you'll slander and discredit one fighter for his flaws while choosing to ignore the flaws of the fighters you blindly worship.

Ps-we're still waiting for that list of heavyweight champions with better resumes than Louis. Do you think anyone has forgotten how you ran from that debate after you ran your mouth?

Comment

If you were all about balance you wouldn't fall flat on your face and get run off like a stray dog from every debate. Fact is, you'll slander and discredit one fighter for his flaws while choosing to ignore the flaws of the fighters you blindly worship.
                      I win most debates I get involved with in this site. To me it's just internet and I'll partake or stop giving a ****e whenever I want to, you on the other hand seem to take it extremely seriously considering you don't have much to say in real life.

So, since you want to make it another flame war since you can't ever respond to the Louis questions, I'll just repeat myself.

Don't be mad because there is somebody that doesn't just post the facts that you WANT to hear.

Ps-we're still waiting for that list of heavyweight champions with better resumes than Louis. Do you think anyone has forgotten how you ran from that debate after you ran your mouth?
                      Still can't get over it haha. Like I said, I did a fine trolling job on you as I can see it still affects you. It just shows how seriously you take everything.
                      And I did post the fighters who were all greater than bumbeater.
                      Ali, Lewis, Foreman and Holyfield etc all have better resumes. As far as greatness goes i.e. overall accomplishments he might do better because of his consistency but his bum of the month club title reign leaves him out of the top 5.

Just so that you won't get banned for going off topic to incite flame wars, here you go ****

That's right. Be fair for once

Comment

Working...
                      X