No announcement yet.

Most Intimating Heavyweight Ever???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

liston was a scary guy, id say him

duran was another guy who you wouldnt want to meet in a dark alley either, especially the young duran who used to just brutalise people

EDITh wait didnt know it was HW's only
    Last edited by KostyaTszyu44; 04-09-2009, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by res View Post
      Ummm, Huh?!

Joe Frazier and Ken Norton?

lol I'd put Lyle and even Wepner over most of Tyson's competiton (Lets see most of those guys go 10 rounds with Sonny Liston and then put Ali on his butt like Wepner did.

Personally I've always found silence more intimidating (Liston Foreman) especially with that voice Tyson had but Tyson was definitely pretty intimidating in the ring.
      Wepnar didnt put ali "on his butt", he cheated throughout the fight, and that knockdown was a fluke, he stepped on alis foot as he was going back and hit him, pretty much nowhere to go but down. I'd say liston was the most intimidating, foreman was too but he was just a copy of liston.

Comment

Ali said it was Liston by far.

http://www.amazon.com/Joe-Gans-Biogr...9462188&sr=1-1

Comment

Tyson, Liston and Foreman. Probably in that order but both Liston and Tyson were extremely intimidating!

Comment

Originally posted by The Iron Man View Post
            Tyson, Liston and Foreman. Probably in that order but both Liston and Tyson were extremely intimidating!

Youve got tyson at #4 all time, really dude, seriously?

And that far ahead of Foreman!

Tyson beat old Holmes and Spinks. Foreman demolished Frazier, Norton and Chuvalo in addition to his 2nd career.

Hell old foreman lasted 12 rounds with a younger holyfield than the one that KTFO of Tyson.

Comment

Working...
            X