No announcement yet.

Earnie Shaver's Potential

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cotto16 View Post
    Very stupid comment you made about 500 pounds of lard, but thats all you do most of the time on this forum is make comments like that.
    That comment was dead accurate and anyone watching that fight knows it: Two obese Michelin Men bumping bellies and hugging each other like it was Prom Night at the fat farm.

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
      Must suck to be wrong all time Cotto, worse: Have it proved in video for all to see. Maybe when you get tired of having your ignorance exposed by your betters you'll slink back over to NSB with the other fan-bois.

Poet
      Must suck even worse to be a over 25 star wars fan, and get thrown of a forum only to come back with you tail between your legs and beg for forgiviness.

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
        That comment was dead accurate and anyone watching that fight knows it: Two obese Michelin Men bumping bellies and hugging each other like it was Prom Night at the fat farm.

Poet
        Boxing is about skill and heart, not how good your body is, you want good shapes go and watch bodybuilding or wwe

Comment

Must suck even worse to be a over 25 star wars fan, and get thrown of a forum only to come back with you tail between your legs and beg for forgiviness.
          Anbody hear me beg for forgiveness? And you won't either so keep dreaming. If anything it's just made me more pissed off and inclined to slap dip-****s like you around.

Poet

Comment

Boxing is about skill and heart, not how good your body is, you want good shapes go and watch bodybuilding or wwe
            Name me one LEGITIMATE Heavyweight champion who was obese (and NO, Tony Tubbs is NOT legitimate). You can't, of course. You're just suddenly partial to lard because you're hanging all over Arrieola's nut sack.

Poet

Comment

shavers could whack

Comment

Man. Earnie shavers could pack some power!

Comment

This man lives on my road. Yeah baby.

Comment

yes i think so that shavers would be better with a better trainer who have had improve his boxing skills, his power was really awesome just look at my sig xD

Comment

Shavers was a big puncher but very limited in the skills department, he had zero footwork and not the best of chin`s but his power was awesome and it carried him his whole career

Comment

Working...
                      X