Collapse
No announcement yet.

TYSON - Where did it all go wrong?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey poet, your a ****ing idiot, you have no proof of Tyson taking roids like you always say.

have you ever seen someone on roids? they look all puffy and ripped.

Comment

Originally posted by The Iron Man View Post
      Poet.. do you really think That Tyson took steriods?
      I don't know one way or the other but I DO remember the allegations at the time. I don't think Tyson can be convicted without an admission or a trial: The people so quick to condemn Holyfield need to extend to him the same courtesy. Clearly some fighters have been caught red-handed such as Tommy Morrison and James Toney. But until such time I don't think a fighter should be unfairly labled.

Poet

Comment

He Doesnt show the signs of taking Steroids. Everyone knows he was a gym rat. And his angry problems started b4 he was boxing! i honestly think he didnt.

Comment

Originally posted by The Iron Man View Post
          He Doesnt show the signs of taking Steroids. Everyone knows he was a gym rat. And his angry problems started b4 he was boxing! i honestly think he didnt.
          He wasn't a gym rat after Rooney was fired.

Comment

Training wise mayb not. But conditioning i think he still was, to a certain stage at Prison he would work out a hell of alot and used Weights much more than he did before. He has said in many interviews he was vain and worked out alot. But its different to boxing training

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkins View Post
              He wasn't a gym rat after Rooney was fired.
              yea He was and still is, in a recent interview the guy still runs 7 km every morning and lifts weights. He said he gets angry with himself and pushes even harder.

People are always trying to downgrade him, they refuse to view him as a great fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by them_apples View Post
                yea He was and still is, in a recent interview the guy still runs 7 km every morning and lifts weights. He said he gets angry with himself and pushes even harder.

People are always trying to downgrade him, they refuse to view him as a great fighter.

Really? He's a gym rat to this day? WOW!

He must be going to a different kind of gym then - here is a pic of Mike from August.

Comment

His not a gym rat to this day. He has a court case at the moment so must have alot of things on his mind. Im not even sure he carried on after he quit boxing

Comment

Originally posted by metalinmybrain View Post
                    Yes the idiot comes back with roid rage! Why not jump onto the subject of Evander Holyfield if we are talking about roid rage! That guy jumped from into a heavier weight within months and we all know working out naturally doesn't cause that.

Where is the proof that Tyson even took roids idiot? He was 200 ****ing pounds at 15 years of age are you that ****ing thick headed kid?
                    - -Dempsey, Louis, and Ali have faded into the mists, yet the mere mention of Mike Tyson short circuits the usual suspects lacking self control.

Had Mike retired after Spinks with a $50mil trust annuity at age 22 as a record setting hvywt including purse totals, he'd be touted as the best ever fighter and perhaps the best modern rags to riches story of his generation.

Gold diggers Givens and DKing tag teamed him in a clearance sale of epic proportions. Even in his 50s now he upended boxing with his, what, 15 sec of working the pads after his weight loss program.

Comment

Tyson went wrong for many reasons. Physically gifted but perhaps deficient emotionally. He succumbed to his own inner demons. The sheer magnitude of his early success, fame, and fortune at such a young age was probably quite taxing. He was probably pulled in 8 different directions all at the same time by vultures seeking to profit from him

Comment

Working...
                      X