No announcement yet.

Rating old heavyweights?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
    So the '25 ratings were based on the year 1925 and came out in 1926. What is hard about understanding this? It's been explained to you over and over. Just like the 1924 ratings...the first year the did their annual ratings, came out in 1925. Wouldn't make much sense to push year end ratings 3 months before the end of the year to get them out in time. It does make perfect sense to finish out the year and have the complete ratings and send them out a few months later though, doesn't it, Kickball?

- -We already know U a$$ backwards in everything U do.

24 Ratings irrelevant for 25.

Poor U and teensy still moaning about Wills who at least was intelligent and honorable, but U dunce caps have never addressed the Frazee $300k offer in Redsox stadium circa Spring 1921.

Nor have addressed entry Harry never took up the title eliminator offered vs Tunny for the Dempsey sweepstakes?

A'skeered?

Comment

• Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
      - -We already know U a$$ backwards in everything U do.

24 Ratings irrelevant for 25.

Poor U and teensy still moaning about Wills who at least was intelligent and honorable, but U dunce caps have never addressed the Frazee $300k offer in Redsox stadium circa Spring 1921.

Nor have addressed entry Harry never took up the title eliminator offered vs Tunny for the Dempsey sweepstakes?

A'skeered?
      What are on about, trying to back track because the Ring ratings started in 1924 and not 1925 as you falsely claimed yet again! Get your facts straight and quit lying. And stop drinking so much of your bathtub gin.

If you would like to start a new discussion, start a new thread. You're not getting off the hook here.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
        Apes never lost their thick skulls to make space for more brain. A gorilla body punch would break a heavyweight's spine in half.
        exactly! just a silly idea to maintain

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
          exactly! just a silly idea to maintain
          I was at the NC zoo a couple of months ago. Gorilla's make look slow on tv and what not, but watching them play and chase each other you realize not only how powerful they are, but also very fast.

Comment

What are on about, trying to back track because the Ring ratings started in 1924 and not 1925 as you falsely claimed yet again! Get your facts straight and quit lying. And stop drinking so much of your bathtub gin.

If you would like to start a new discussion, start a new thread. You're not getting off the hook here.
            - -U being the dumberest idiot I ever met over the internet must be a deliberate troll.

Noone that Dum, NOONE!!!

Comment

- -U being the dumberest idiot I ever met over the internet must be a deliberate troll.

Noone that Dum, NOONE!!!
              Damn, now you've gone and hurt my feelings.

I never claimed to be the smartest person on here let alone the world. But I can proudly say that unlike yourself I am not a compulsive liar.

Comment

Damn, now you've gone and hurt my feelings.

I never claimed to be the smartest person on here let alone the world. But I can proudly say that unlike yourself I am not a compulsive liar.
                - -First Ring ratings produced and published in 1925.

Etched in stone.

Cry if U must.

Comment

- -First Ring ratings produced and published in 1925.

Etched in stone.

Cry if U must.
                  Nope. I'm pretty sure it says the Ring inaugurated their annual ratings in1924. I'm it's right there to read if you take your time. Every year after that the issue come out a few months after the end of the year. That to is right there and easy to read if you put down the bottle long enough.

Comment

Nope. I'm pretty sure it says the Ring inaugurated their annual ratings in1924. I'm it's right there to read if you take your time. Every year after that the issue come out a few months after the end of the year. That to is right there and easy to read if you put down the bottle long enough.
                    - -Not my fault U too Dum to read the provided link.

Comment

- -Not my fault U too Dum to read the provided link.
                      What ever you say ya drunk!

Comment

Working...
                      X