Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many future Hall of Famers Did Mayweather Beat?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many future Hall of Famers Did Mayweather Beat?

I am going on top of my head and 5 guys have good cases for the IBHOF DLH, Mosley, G. Hernandez, Marquez and Diego Corrales. Corrales won belts in 2 divisions and had classic fights as the battles with Castillo and also was the first to beat Freitas(although bit overrated). Marquez won titles in 3 divsions and to some beat Pacman twice.

I don't think Castillo and Hatton have as compelling of a case. But Hatton did beat Kostya Tszyu at 140. He also added a WBA paper title at 147. Arturo Gatto- very exciting but not IBHOF material.

Which guys you think are IBHOF material?

Originally posted by HaglerSteelChin View Post
    I am going on top of my head and 5 guys have good cases for the IBHOF DLH, Mosley, G. Hernandez, Marquez and Diego Corrales. Corrales won belts in 2 divisions and had classic fights as the battles with Castillo and also was the first to beat Freitas(although bit overrated). Marquez won titles in 3 divsions and to some beat Pacman twice.

I don't think Castillo and Hatton have as compelling of a case. But Hatton did beat Kostya Tszyu at 140. He also added a WBA paper title at 147. Arturo Gatto- very exciting but not IBHOF material.

Which guys you think are IBHOF material?
    dlh,shane,hernandez,marquez,corrales,hatton.i think gatti has an outside chance of making the hall

Comment

Originally posted by r.burgundy View Post
      dlh,shane,hernandez,marquez,corrales,hatton.i think gatti has an outside chance of making the hall
      Neither Hernandez, Corrales or Hatton are shoe ins. Gatti should not be in based on skills, resume or achievements.

Comment

I think FOUR...

DeLa Hoya
        Hatton
        Marquez
        Mosley

Castillo (borderline)

Comment

mosley,jmm,oscar

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
            Neither Hernandez, Corrales or Hatton are shoe ins. Gatti should not be in based on skills, resume or achievements.
            I would personally love to see Gatti in the IBHOF, he gave everything when he was in the ring and produced some the the greatest fight i have ever seen. He was a true warrior.

Comment

Originally posted by The Iron Man View Post
              I would personally love to see Gatti in the IBHOF, he gave everything when he was in the ring and produced some the the greatest fight i have ever seen. He was a true warrior.
              I agree.......if it were based on Heart alone Gatti would be my 1st pick, but i doubt he'll make it to the IBHOF.......resume and achievments are not on par with the other greats

Mosley
              De La Hoya
              Marquez

These 3 are guaranteed IMO.....you can make cases for Hatton and Corrales....they won't get in IMO

Comment

3 are 100% JMM,DLH,Mosely

Hatton,Chico,Castillo are possible

Comment

only Oscar DeLahoya will make it to the IBHOF

Comment

Originally posted by The Iron Man View Post
                    Answering the TS: JMM,de la Hoya and Mosely.

But I agree with you Gatti should be in there. His resume is not good enough but there needs to be a fan favorites section where the Gattis of the world would be recognized.

Comment

Working...
                    X