Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are GGG fans trying to get Spence to fight a bum?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should he fight Spence? Absolutely... Would I take a Khan Or Pacquiao fight for 5x the money? Absolutely...

Nobody is going to want to fight Spence if they don't have to....

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
      sure I'd like to see Spence vs Brook, but if Brook is gonna drag it out forever then Spence needs to move on and fight either Skeete or Pomomorov or whatever his name is and get the strap.

What will be funny will be watching the GGG hate squad who whine all the time about how he didnt fight the sitting champ and blah blah blah, well I'd bet a steak that they will have a different opinion about Spence's credibility if he were to beat Skeete or whoever for the title. lol
      Yep. The same way people said Horn was a bum when it was thought Brook was going to vacate and Spence would have to fight Horn fight the title. Now they're saying Horn is ranked #2 by the WBO and it's an ok fight because it's on free TV and because Pacquiao is going on a world tour...

Comment

The ironic part here is what if Spence ends up like a guy who is ducked like a disease just like GGG?

Will the same GGG haters put the same pressure on Spence and tell him to move up, considering the guy looks pretty much like a 154 guy. Will they crucify him for fighting nobodies like Algieri, Bundu, regardless of their mando status? Will they blame him and, instead, be more sympathetic with his ducks rather than him being ducked?

We'll soon see how it will all play out.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          Default Why are GGG fans trying to get Spence to fight a bum?

This thread is full of them.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=732608

These are the same people that would've been happy with GGG fighting Blanco on Dec 10th rather than wait on GGG vs Jacobs to get made.

They know Spence has fought two eliminators to get his title shot against Brook. They know the only reason he's not fighting Brook is because GGG broke Brook's face. They know Brook asked for and was granted an extension by the IBF. They know all these things but they're complaining about Spence not fighting anyone. Like he has a choice. When you explain these things to them they don't care. Suddenly the opportunity to fight for a belt doesn't matter. Like I've long suspected. They don't care about belts unless it's the middleweight belts. If Spence fought Skeete while waiting on Brook they'd say he's fighting a bum. They already say he hasn't fought anybody but they criticize him for waiting to fight a somebody.

via GIPHY

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
            The ironic part here is what if Spence ends up like a guy who is ducked like a disease just like GGG?

Will the same GGG haters put the same pressure on Spence and tell him to move up, considering the guy looks pretty much like a 154 guy. Will they crucify him for fighting nobodies like Algieri, Bundu, regardless of their mando status? Will they blame him and, instead, be more sympathetic with his ducks rather than him being ducked?

We'll soon see how it will all play out.
            That shouldn't happen seeing as Thurman, Garcia, Porter, Spence, and maybe even Broner are all at 147 and with Haymon...no reason for him not to get fights

Comment

Originally posted by monkeyboy View Post
              You answer me then I will answer you. I asked first.
              What question

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
                when a "champion" vacates their title (or is stripped) if there is a current interim champ at the time then they are automatically elevated to full champ
                That's happened a million times and people on this form kill other fighters for it too.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  Is May a year from August?
                  Oh my bad, you're right, 9 months of doing nothing is better.
                  Who's he fighting in May again?

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                    no excuse for spence to have been so inactive and no excuse for his level of competition. Brooks got other, more lucrative options than spence, so spence can get to the back of the queue.
                    Mandatory doe..right?? get those title belts right???

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                      Should he fight Spence? Absolutely... Would I take a Khan Or Pacquiao fight for 5x the money? Absolutely...

Nobody is going to want to fight Spence if they don't have to....
                      well he needs to drop the belt then right??? right??

Comment

Working...
                      X