Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are GGG fans trying to get Spence to fight a bum?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
    No one outside of a few extremists would fault Brook for picking Khan over Spence but it's either Khan or the IBF belt, he can't have both and honestly does anyone fully believe Khan will fight Brook? They've done this media dance many times in the past and we still have no fight.
    I don't think Khan will fight Brook. I also don't think Brook will stay at 147 unless the fight is a huge earner i.e the Khan fight.

I think he will vacate. I don't mind if he vacates and moves up for a fight with the champions at 154. I'll be disappointed if he goes up and fights someone like Liam Smith.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
      GGG did earn it the hard way. Gifted two titles lol.
      How lucky is that Mfer eh? hehe lucky b1tch.

Comment

honest question, what the fuck are you talking about? why GGG's fans are the ones to blame here? i read your post twice, can't comprehend what are you trying to say.

Comment

GGG did earn it the hard way. Gifted two titles lol.
          Wow. Do tell us which kind, generous souls gifted him these titles and why they felt so kindly disposed towards him that they would give up something that increases status and marketability.

And have these same generous types given away other such gifts and in which circumstances?

Comment

From a British perspective I want Brook-Khan because it would get a lot of people excited about boxing over here

Spence vs. Felix Diaz would be a good alternative and should be makeable

Comment

Brook just need to agree 70/30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fF_iJEjMp70

Comment

Originally posted by monkeyboy View Post
                Wow. Do tell us which kind, generous souls gifted him these titles and why they felt so kindly disposed towards him that they would give up something that increases status and marketability.

And have these same generous types given away other such gifts and in which circumstances?
                Simple question who did GGG beat for the WBC title?

Comment

Originally posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
                  I don't know but you should sort it out really
                  BSP #boxingshceneprat

Comment

Simple question who did GGG beat for the WBC title?
                    Wasn't it mclovin trained Macklin? Oh I forgot mclovin ain't a trainer and Macklin wasn't a world champ.

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
                      You're either a massive ****** or the single most subtle and skilled troll this forum has ever seen.
                      He's more of a goblin than a troll.

Comment

Working...
                      X