Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Injured, Stops Training - But Still Has Eye on Miguel Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
    People like to turn the other way when these facts are layed out.. Meanwhile the only suspicion of Pac using PEDs is Floyd crying about it.. Lets not forget Floyds high IV tests after the Pac May fight..

Exactly. As far as I am concerned, both Floyd and Roidquez are proven cheaters. Floyd used Lance Armstrong's formula of cheating because Lance got away with it the best. He started doing vampire facials( illegal in boxing). His endurance is probably due to "endurance enhancing roids". The same ones Lance was on. Smh. And name the last opponent who was actually bigger than Floyd???? Hmmm. Floyd hasn't stepped on a scale in 5-6 fights. And then gets caught with an illegal IV. Why would he or Roidquez need a guy like Angel if they weren't cheating???????? I mean, they are supposed to be so great. So skilled. So smart in the ring. Like I said before, the last time I saw Manny Pacquiao CLEARLY beaten, without cheating was against Morales back in 2005. Bradley never beat Manny. Roidquez cheated. Floyd cheated. The end.

Comment

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
      Exactly. As far as I am concerned, both Floyd and Roidquez are proven cheaters. Floyd used Lance Armstrong's formula of cheating because Lance got away with it the best. He started doing vampire facials( illegal in boxing). His endurance is probably due to "endurance enhancing roids". The same ones Lance was on. Smh. And name the last opponent who was actually bigger than Floyd???? Hmmm. Floyd hasn't stepped on a scale in 5-6 fights. And then gets caught with an illegal IV. Why would he or Roidquez need a guy like Angel if they weren't cheating???????? I mean, they are supposed to be so great. So skilled. So smart in the ring. Like I said before, the last time I saw Manny Pacquiao CLEARLY beaten, without cheating was against Morales back in 2005. Bradley never beat Manny. Roidquez cheated. Floyd cheated. The end.
      What a sad little life you lead man,always excuses

Comment

Marquez is a warrior and I respect his resume and contributions to the sport but if he does make a comeback we don't want to see all that f'ing body acne that shhh is still hella suspicious to me. Granted he gave us one of the greatest KO's of our lifetime.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          Lol side effects of steroid abuse taking over

Or he's in his 40s...and is a fighter. You'd think training (JMM has always been a maniac in the gym supposedly) and being in fights his whole life his body would be perfect right? Excuse him? Lol

Anyway I can't help but envision that left hook Katsidis hit him with coming from Cotto and him NOT getting up this time. Marquez is almost at that point where he might be trying to stay too long... Cotto wont fight agressively he'll stay away... You can't fight JMM aggressively. He's not as good having to press the action.

And cotto is way bigger wtf is wrong with him lol.

And I feel sorry for you delusional fans... "No proof Manny ever cheated..just cuz he didnt want to ped test and never looked the same afterwards means nothing! Jmm? No proof but he definitely took roids. Speculation like when people mentioned ariza? What? That makes no sense. Memo doe..."

Pac "crazy" fans sound like the crazy Floyd fans when Floyd asked for testing. It came full circle

In hindsight.. Floyd pushing the issue of ped testing has exposed a lot of dudes. Turned out to be good for the sport..in most cases
          Last edited by NearHypnos; 05-28-2016, 02:19 PM.

Comment

The living legend marquez has nothing to prove i wish he stayed retired but if he wants to fight on. War marquez!!!

Comment

Bute just got busted for roids, and look who he was working with lol.

Memo "said" he didn't work with him, but of course Bute thanked Memo during training and before his fight with Badu and tweeted that out

Comment

marquez and pac both were on roids. so pac got a taste of his own medicine when roided marquez KTFO him and won the series

Comment

You guys realize he's been on this fence about coming back for like 3 years now, right? lol. He needs to retire and stop jerking us all around. Cotto is not going to drop all the way to 147; there's no way these divas make a deal.

Comment

Originally posted by WSSD View Post
                    dont shoot me, i didnt make this video. im just a messenger..... messssage!

notice how ever since the suspicion of pac being on roids he stopped getting ko's lol.

ducking ducking ducking, its a duck, a clear, it walks like a duck.

fact is, only pac tards whine that JMM was on roids, only pac-tards whine that mayweather lost to pac. fact is history says mayweather made him look like an amateur and JMM killed pacs whole career with one shot.

Comment

Originally posted by URAGONAKO View Post
                      I don't know what HulkQuez was taking but I really want them bad.

He's a middle age guy, been to a lot of wars with great fighters and he doesn't want to retire from boxing.
                      Huh? You do know most great boxers don't want to retire from boxing. When you get to Marquez' age though, that choice gets taken away from you.

Yeah lol...an old man struggling with injuries because of old age. Totally suspicious right.

You'd think someone that miraculously healed a career ending completely torn shoulder muscle in only a few months and was back to training nearly straight away would suggest some 'help'.

But no, somehow you manage to equate old age and struggling with injuries, all completely natural, as proof of PEDS.

Salty...?

To all of you ignorant, so called boxing fans who STILL think he beat Manny with ability, here's your proof. Smh. I hope he is able to heal and fight with Cotto, so Cotto can KO him. No way he is going 12 with this version of Cotto. NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      This is about the 10th time I've read this weird accusation in this thread alone. What does old age and injuries show proof of? I'm lost. Marquez is an old guy that getting injured more and more...as happens to old guys. If he was on all these roids, he'd be miraculously healing super quick, like a certain opponent did with only salt water and faith, and back fighting.

I wonder if you guys have a working brain between all of you...

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                      Marquez is a warrior and I respect his resume and contributions to the sport but if he does make a comeback we don't want to see all that f'ing body acne that shhh is still hella suspicious to me. Granted he gave us one of the greatest KO's of our lifetime.
                      Interesting you say that. So really bad body acne is proof of steroid abuse to you huh? So that means you definitely think Pacquiao is on roids then. Fair enough...he does have a lot of dodgy connections and did heal some supposedly terrible injuries in unheard of, miracle times. Almost as if he had some special 'help'. He's also getting close to 40 years old, and unlike Marquez, is still fighting with speed, power and very few bad injuries, apart from the super healed one.

Comment

Working...
                      X