No announcement yet.

Sean Sherk Responds to Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wanderlei_Silva View Post
    Oh well we are happy to have the opinions of your ******ed friends. They both take skill. MMA takes more skill and the street fighting moniker is absolutely ridiculous. I guess anybody at a bar who squabbles can beat the **** out of a phenomenal fighter and athlete like Georges St. Pierre.

I guess MMA was is filled with angry White thugs and drunks who hang out in bars.

Go **** yourself and stop bumping this thread. It's been beat to death.

They both take skill. Your ******ed friend enjoy boxing more because people like you feed them the moniker than it takes no skill and that grappling=dry humping.

Again, take a step back and **** your own face
    this is a ****ing boxing website you idiot so why are you startin threads about mma
    you expect boxing fans to listen to your **** about stupid ****in so called sport
    you shouldnt even be a part of this forum a

Comment

• Originally posted by ji23 View Post
      you are in a boxing website what did you expect from people that love boxing which is a real sport with real athletes
      I expected people to be biased but not straight up ******ed. N

And MMA doesn't have real anthletes? Please. Find an ANY boxer than can outwork Georges St. Pierre in terms of athleticism and skill and I will kindly shut up

mma fighters are usually immature disrespectful dudes that want to be called tough and want to intimidate people with just the fact that they train in mma
      And Boxing isn't filled with classless disrespectful fighters and scumbag promoters?

and they get in many street fights because they have no discipline

boxers are humble people that love their sport and have respect and discipline they don't go around pickin fight because they know what they are capable of doing and don't want to hurt people outside the ring because to them it is a SPORT

What pro MMA fighter goes out to bars looking for fights? Boxers don't love the sport they love the money and big paydays. That's the only difference. They train for money not because they like to fight and compete.

You are defending a sport so corrupt and classless it's hilarious.

Floyd Mayweather can't seem to sell a fight without taking a **** on MMA. The only thing he can bring up to make boxing seem better is Race and Money.

Humble and Disciplined and Classy?

Let's see here

Comment

• Originally posted by ji23 View Post
        this is a ****ing boxing website you idiot so why are you startin threads about mma
        you expect boxing fans to listen to your **** about stupid ****in so called sport
        you shouldnt even be a part of this forum a
        I didn't start this thread. The point is in an MMA fight and Boxer Loses in a boxing bout and MMA fighter loses. Simple as that.

It is a sport. Sorry you enjoy 12 rounds of pillow punching more but hey whatever does it for you buddy.

Paying $55 for one fight and usually it's a snoozer when you can pay $50 for 5 fights that are all exciting.

May not be a sport in your eyes but any MMA fighter could screw a boxer up bad.

Boxing isn't fighting, it's boxing and an incomplete art. MMA is fighting. It encompassed all aspects of fighting.

Comment

Oh well we are happy to have the opinions of your ******ed friends. They both take skill. MMA takes more skill and the street fighting moniker is absolutely ridiculous. I guess anybody at a bar who squabbles can beat the **** out of a phenomenal fighter and athlete like Georges St. Pierre.

I guess MMA was is filled with angry White thugs and drunks who hang out in bars.

Go **** yourself and stop bumping this thread. It's been beat to death.

They both take skill. Your ******ed friend enjoy boxing more because people like you feed them the moniker than it takes no skill and that grappling=dry humping.

Again, take a step back and **** your own face
          MMA takes no skill. The ground work takes a bit of skill but MMA fighters are the farthest thing from the best ground fighters.

your typical MMA fighter is a guy that goes through all the motion and doesn't know what they are for. Has no need for feints of physiological war.

just swing swing swing

oh yea, and Brock Lesnar is the ufc champ..lmao..that in itself says how bad MMA is.

just imagine some guy coming from another fake entertainment organization beating Manny Pacquiao or the Klitschkos.

MMA and WWE are basically the same thing, entertainment for douchbags and rednecks. and white males in high school.

Comment

I didn't start this thread. The point is in an MMA fight and Boxer Loses in a boxing bout and MMA fighter loses. Simple as that.

It is a sport. Sorry you enjoy 12 rounds of pillow punching more but hey whatever does it for you buddy.

Paying $55 for one fight and usually it's a snoozer when you can pay $50 for 5 fights that are all exciting.

May not be a sport in your eyes but any MMA fighter could screw a boxer up bad.

Boxing isn't fighting, it's boxing and an incomplete art. MMA is fighting. It encompassed all aspects of fighting.

lol, pillow punching. Reyes are actually harder than MMa gloves. the MMa gloves are smaller though so they can sometimes get hit directly in the eye.

Either way..pillow punching? You proved my point though, you just like watching bar brawlers knock each other out. The sweet science is more than enough entertainment for me.

Comment

• ^^^I'm not even going to respond to this thread or you anymore because you are an idiot.

You don't know anything about MMA

Comment

• Originally posted by them_apples View Post
                lol, pillow punching. Reyes are actually harder than MMa gloves. the MMa gloves are smaller though so they can sometimes get hit directly in the eye.

Either way..pillow punching? You proved my point though, you just like watching bar brawlers knock each other out. The sweet science is more than enough entertainment for me.
                If Boxing is the sweet science than MMA is Quantum Mechanics. It's like comparing Checkers to Chess.

MMA takes more skill because you have more to worry about than just getting punched.
                Last edited by TheNegation; 07-18-2009, 07:52 PM.

Comment

• Wlad vs brock ufc 156 hmmm ufc 156 thats in like 2 months right?

Comment

If Boxing is the sweet science than MMA is Quantum Mechanics. It's like comparing Checkers to Chess.

MMA takes more skill because you have more to worry about than just getting punched.
                    men of many traits masters of nothing.

Boxing does take more skill, because it has less dimensions. you have to be better at 1 thing, there is no back doorway in.
                    Last edited by them_apples; 07-18-2009, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X