No announcement yet.

Lets not act like if Mayweather win over Canelo was anything impressive

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets not act like if Mayweather win over Canelo was anything impressive

Fact is he cheated, he weight drained canelo and got him in such ill shape that he looked terrible and could barely stand, did you see his face at the weigh in, in comparison to his other fights? its like he had no cheeks cuz he was so drained
    floyd also cheated marquez on the scales, its like he found a new way to cheat but no one says nothing, well i say it like it is and the fact is canelo would whoop mayweather if he was fully hydrated and in his normal weight class
    its just basic common sense that mayweather will not be able to deal with canelo's normal power

perhaps you had one to many cervesas,

dont worry butthurt isn't known to last very long. mayweather schooled your favorite fighter, its really not a big deal get over it UD12

Comment

Originally posted by elgranluchadore View Post
      Fact is he cheated, he weight drained canelo and got him in such ill shape that he looked terrible and could barely stand, did you see his face at the weigh in, in comparison to his other fights? its like he had no cheeks cuz he was so drained
      floyd also cheated marquez on the scales, its like he found a new way to cheat but no one says nothing, well i say it like it is and the fact is canelo would whoop mayweather if he was fully hydrated and in his normal weight class
      its just basic common sense that mayweather will not be able to deal with canelo's normal power
      remember when canelo didn't make the contracted weight for the matthew hatton fight?

Comment

No doubt, I think the whole community knows that and will agree with you. Only notable win on Canelo's career was Trout who had a lucky fight with Cotto (Cotto followed the wrong gameplan). And yea he did drain Canelo BUT at least he fought him. And I appreciate that more and more when I look at how big of a coward Sergio and Ward are. So I'll give Floyd the credit of at least running the risk inside the ring with the guy.

Comment

If two fighters agree to a weight, then I don't expect any excuses afterward. Cotto is far and away my favorite fighter, but I don't make excuses for the Pacquiao fight.

Comment

Thread starter is a butt-hurt whiner, always has been. Look at his avatar,

Comment

Originally posted by KingTito View Post
              If two fighters agree to a weight, then I don't expect any excuses afterward. Cotto is far and away my favorite fighter, but I don't make excuses for the Pacquiao fight.
              I thought I was the only one who felt this way! Am I fond of catch weights? No. But no one is holding a gun to people's heads to make them sign the contracts. It's agreed upon, so there shouldn't be any excuses on either end.

Comment

Weight bargaining has been going on since boxing began

Comment

Originally posted by KingTito View Post
                  Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
                  I thought I was the only one who felt this way! Am I fond of catch weights? No. But no one is holding a gun to people's heads to make them sign the contracts. It's agreed upon, so there shouldn't be any excuses on either end.
                  Originally posted by rambov View Post
                  Weight bargaining has been going on since boxing began
                  This was not the case of 2 fighters trying to agree on the best weight to get this fight on.............. Some fighters, due to who they are, can get what they want. So this was basically, Floyd demanding for a CW or no fight. Canelo who has no pull, had no choice but to agree to the CW.

Even Ellerbe was laughing and saying "It's not our fault that we took advantage of Canelo's dumb managers accepting the CW". The CW agreement was one sided. Take it or leave the big pay-day and opportunity to fight Floyd at the door!!!

Comment

Nobody acts as if it was a great win.

Comment

Working...
                    X