Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

porter beats that ass with the swiftness

Comment

Originally posted by Lomachenko View Post
      Oh boy. he loss to Brook so that makes him not worthy? Are you one of them that think an 0 on the record means youre the best?

Malinaggi wasnt a test for Porter. It was for Garcia. Porter didnt fight him coming off a loss nor moving up in weight. Lol and people are riding on Brooks d*ck and Porter is his best win to date. Alexander and Broner are way better and more dangerous as Lucas M. and Kahn! Who else has Garcia fought to equal that opposition?
      You're the one whose talking about records and tests. I used styles to break down the fight.

Alexander and Broner are better than Lucas and Khan? Ok....moving on lol

Comment

Great matchup for Danny I think Porter gets Ko'd.

Comment

Garcia is a much better boxer than Porter. He won't just stand flatfooted and clinch all night like Broner did.

I think Porter will be game, but he'll get tagged all night, probably dropped at some point and lose by decision.

Comment

Danny Garcia beats the living crap outta Porter. Porter is just a level above a club fighter . All conditioning with zero boxing skills.

Comment

this fight seems to be heating up. Got a feeling we will see it soon!

Comment

Working...
              X