Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shawn Porter vs Danny Garcia Official Poll:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think everyone is still fresh with Garcias win last night. Porter just beat the living hell out of Broner. And he finished Paulie off in the 4th. It took Garcia 9 rounds to beat a feather fist'd Paulie that was coming off a 4th round loss to Porter. Porter sliced through Paulie. Also beat Alexander up. Garcia mat get stopped in this fight but id go with Porter by decision!

Comment

Garcia beats all the brawlers at 147.

Maidana, Rios, Chavez, Porter, all of 'em.

Thurman, Bradley, and Brook would be great fights for Danny.

Comment

I think Garcia by decision. Shawn's a tough kid, though Danny obviously has the power to hurt anyone, so it could even end in a stoppage.

Porter's too reckless. He would get timed coming in all night long.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          That's your breakdown of the fight?

Who has tested Porter? Malignaggi, Alexander and Broner?

He got made to look like a ******ed step-child by Brook.
          Oh boy. he loss to Brook so that makes him not worthy? Are you one of them that think an 0 on the record means youre the best?

Malinaggi wasnt a test for Porter. It was for Garcia. Porter didnt fight him coming off a loss nor moving up in weight. Lol and people are riding on Brooks d*ck and Porter is his best win to date. Alexander and Broner are way better and more dangerous as Lucas M. and Kahn! Who else has Garcia fought to equal that opposition?

Comment

This guy the 2nd coming of Jesus? Porter breaks Dannyboy down in the 10th after a competitive fight...

Comment

Originally posted by PorterIsFuture View Post
              This guy the 2nd coming of Jesus? Porter breaks Dannyboy down in the 10th after a competitive fight...
              I agree. It will be a good fight for sure. If it gets made i will be excited for sure. i think Porter coming on strong is what will get to Danny. Danny has had his way. Even Paulie was making him miss and popping him with a light jab. It will be a different story with Porter. Brook was on his bike and got the win from Porter. Good fight to watch. Im taking Shawn!

Comment

Is this fight booked? Why is this an "official" poll?
                Anyhow, I think they're equally matched. Shawn might not be quick enough to bother Garcia at range but Danny himself isn't fast anymore. I think it comes down to pursue and if Shawn pressures Garcia consistently, he takes it.
                Last edited by Redd Foxx; 08-02-2015, 10:21 PM.

Comment

Porter puts Garcia down for the count.

Comment

Garcia isn't going have the same power at 147 and Porter keeps Garcia on the ropes all night. Porter would pin Garcia and work him over non-stop. Porter is bigger and busier and his crowding style would be all wrong for Garcia. Styles make fights and Porter wins this one. Porter would render what little of a jab Garcia has as useless and use volume. Garcia does not fight well backing up as Peterson and Herrera showed and is not exceptional enough with footwork to avoid getting pinned. Porter pounds him to the head an body all night long.

Comment

Porter's size and strength will be the key to victory, if he can impose those advantages on the smaller Garcia and keep the fight on the inside I can see him winning a comfortable and ugly 12 round decision.

Comment

Working...
                      X