Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Kelly Staphlik fighting a Junior Middleweight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is Kelly Staphlik fighting a Junior Middleweight?

Can anyone tell me when the last time Kelly Staphlik fought a legitimate 160 pounder? Is he just lucky as hell he never got the fight with Abraham or what?

How many years can he go without defending his title against a top middleweight?

Is anyone else sick of people fighting outside their weight class?

160 sucks. There are no name or worthy fighters there. Sturm is a nobody in the USA and Pavlik shouldnt be found nobodies anymore.

Comment

becuase abraham went up and martinez gave williams all he could handle at 160 and some people think he won the fight. i think this is a good fight and dont see much else at 160 for kelly other then a p williams fight or a fight with sturm.

Comment

Its not a bad fight but its obvious to anyone not blinded by hate that Pavlik wants nothing to do with Paul Williams.

Comment

Because that Junior Middleweight gave the man that everybody think Pavlik is ducking, hell and in many eyes won that fight. I think it's a good test for Pavlik to test before he fights Paul. One things for sure, the winner gets Williams. Can't wait for all this to go down! Got Pavlik KO before 10 in this one though.

Comment

Originally posted by braddman View Post
            Can anyone tell me when the last time Kelly Staphlik fought a legitimate 160 pounder? Is he just lucky as hell he never got the fight with Abraham or what?

How many years can he go without defending his title against a top middleweight?

Is anyone else sick of people fighting outside their weight class?
            who else would he fight? pwill for some reason thinks hes a big draw and is asking for a 50/50 share...kelly is gona be the one bringing in 99% of the fans and besides martinez proved he can fight well at middleweight when he beat the boogers out of pwill...martinez wins unless he gets robbed....again

Comment

Originally posted by Haterfree View Post
              Its not a bad fight but its obvious to anyone not blinded by hate that Pavlik wants nothing to do with Paul Williams.
              also didn't want any of abraham, also didn't want any of the super six. tried to pick on an old man but got taken to school. now that AA is at super middleweight and now that he has an excuse to not fight paul williams, i'm sure he'll stay at middleweight beating nobodies in his hometown for quite a while.

Comment

To avoid a welterweight.

Comment

Hes afraid of Williams which is obvious since he wont give him 50/50

Comment

Martinez is probably the best available opponent he could fight. I think Pavlik is garbage but I give him props for fighting Sergio. He's gonna get handled tho.

Comment

Working...
                    X