No announcement yet.

Video of me in training, hitting the heavy bag

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
    I'm talking about the '92 version of James, right after he won his first title.........
    I guess bags used to hit back back in '92...

Comment

kid what the fyck you doing? take that hat off boy they woulda slapped the shyt outta you if you came into a boxing gym like that in my hood smh.

and keep your damn hands up after you throw smfh, you bout to get countered to sleep once you face a real mfker.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.DagoWop View Post
        I guess bags used to hit back back in '92...
        If you react to imaginary shots coming back at you you'd be much better off.

James and I were out of the same amateur stable as well. Before James got all fat he used to work the bag plenty. I sight the weight gain as a reason that he criticizes the bags now, it's harder work as a larger man.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
          Dago has never been in a gym. Here is me doing only power after a work out. At least I state what my goal is while I post..i'll post again when I get the chance this one was sub par for me.

Not too bad. Except you're pulling your right hand back before delivering, that's all a guy needs to slip that right hand. Shoot it from where it is, forward motion only.

And if you get your elbow up and turn the fist over with your hooks you'll find more power.......

And so Dago is just a done nothing **** talker? Yeah, they're a dime a dozen.........

Comment

If you react to imaginary shots coming back at you you'd be much better off.

James and I were out of the same amateur stable as well. Before James got all fat he used to work the bag plenty. I sight the weight gain as a reason that he criticizes the bags now, it's harder work as a larger man.
            While in theory that sounds good, you aren't going to imagine getting hit. No matter what punch it is, you are going to imagine that you successful slipped o blocked it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.DagoWop View Post
              While in theory that sounds good, you aren't going to imagine getting hit. No matter what punch it is, you are going to imagine that you successful slipped o blocked it.
              It must be laughable watching you shadow box.......

Comment

Not too bad. Except you're pulling your right hand back before delivering, that's all a guy needs to slip that right hand. Shoot it from where it is, forward motion only.

And if you get your elbow up and turn the fist over with your hooks you'll find more power.......

And so Dago is just a done nothing **** talker? Yeah, they're a dime a dozen.........
                Are you ****ing serious? you didn't even say jack **** about his left hook! If you think that is just "not bad" bag work then you are a biased fraud. He wasn't using any footwork and had no defense whatsoever which you claim needs to be implemented on the bag.

Btw you were the one who stated the **** talk. I'm just the guy that isn't going to let you get away with it.

Comment

It must be laughable watching you shadow box.......
                  I have a vid you want me to post it for you?

Comment

whats everyone's records on here? anyone in Canada, Ontario

Comment

Originally posted by hotep View Post
                      kid what the fyck you doing? take that hat off boy they woulda slapped the shyt outta you if you came into a boxing gym like that in my hood smh.

and keep your damn hands up after you throw smfh, you bout to get countered to sleep once you face a real mfker.
                      That's a good thing I don't live in the hood then. didn't know rough cats like you posted on internet forums.

I'll post some sparring footage, I am surprised at all the little haters coming out of the woodwork.

Comment

Working...
                      X