Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: Haye is a Fraud, He'll NEVER Get a Payday From Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
    Haye would de-turd Fury live on PPV and leave him crumpled in a puddle of his own diarrhea and clouds of his own methane. If Fury had the balls to fight him that is. Which he doesnt.
    i'd love to see the fight but Fury lost a lot of money waiting for Haye when he pulled out twice. He wasted a year training & paying for sparring partners, etc. I don't blame him for having saying this. I think it could be a lot of hot air coming out of Fury's mouth. He probably would fight him but only if he is mandatory & you can see Haye is looking the WBA route. De Mori is #10 in the WBA.

Comment

I use to be a Haye fan, went to 5 of his fights over his career but handled himself disgracefully over the last 4 years before and after the Klitschko fight - just interested in publicity.

He had no interest in fighting Fury recently and all of a sudden he wants the fight. I think Fury will not entertain it and rightfully so, people wasted money booking travel and accommodation too many times on him to just pull out whenever he doesn't fancy it!

Comment

I am no fan of Haye but he KO's this ***** bum. Fury wants no part of him because he is smaller, quicker and hits like a truck. Fury will remain champ until he gets clipped. If he had not run 1547 miles in 36 mins Saturday he would have gotten laid out then too but Wlad performed like crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha & Omega View Post
          I am no fan of Haye but he KO's this ***** bum. Fury wants no part of him because he is smaller, quicker and hits like a truck. Fury will remain champ until he gets clipped. If he had not run 1547 miles in 36 mins Saturday he would have gotten laid out then too but Wlad performed like crap.
          lmfao, butthurt alert.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
            Fury ducking Haye, what a pssy
            Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
            Not as if that shoulder injury was fake, it was a pretty serious injury so don't get why Fury is making a big deal about it. Injuries do happen. Wlad and Chisora both postponed fights with Fury due to injuries but he still fought them so why is he making some sort of special case about Haye's injuries? Maybe he doesn't think he can beat him so using the injury issue as a cop out?

Are we witnessing the first signs of hesitation and lack of self-belief early on from the new heavyweight champ?
            Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
            Possibly, styles make fights and Haye showed us he could fight bigger men than Fury maybe that's why he's scared.
            You are both forgetting that Fury pulled out of a final eliminator with Pulev to fight Haye 2 years ago, and wasted nearly a year of his career waiting for Haye to be ready.

Haye is 35 yo now and hasn't fought in over 3 years, yet Fury has suddenly become afraid of him?

Comment

The only chance I see of Fury/Haye happening is if Haye got a fight with Wilder and lifted the WBC title.

But would Haye still want to fight Fury if he had a title himself? I doubt it.

Comment

Much respect to Fury for this, Haye screwed him over and will now reap what he sowed. That's how it should be in boxing - you act like an jackass, you get treated like one.

Comment

Haye is irrelevant atm, but if he rightfully earns a mandatory position, then Fury will have to face him or he'll be considered a coward ducking *****. As a champ he must defend his belts against his mandatory, he doesn't get special treatment. If this was Wlad claiming the same thing, (and he'd have good reasons to do it too) you'd be calling him a coward ducker

Fury's a grown man so enough with all this bawwwing

Comment

Now thats hilarious. First of all fury has to make sure he doesnt loose the title.
                    Second when david haye reches mandatory position for one title and fury vacates that title? thats pure pusy.... not even his biggest fans can defend that. but i doubt he keeps that titles for long. he might beat wladimir again cause hes gunshy but other guys like jennings, ortiz. haye, will rip him a new one

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                      Brilliant

Haye was arse licking Fury on Twatter, he'll be sniffing round for a payday now that he needs the money
                      Hahaha, yes, i also agree that Haye should not get (another) payday.

Comment

Working...
                      X