Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: Haye is a Fraud, He'll NEVER Get a Payday From Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
    You know as soon as Haye starts talking they'll want it and the fans most definitely will it will be the biggest fight to make in the HW division.
    I hope Fury sticks it to him big time.

Or tells him he'll fight the winner of him and Joshua and then if Haye wins, still sticks it to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
      Possibly, styles make fights and Haye showed us he could fight bigger men than Fury maybe that's why he's scared.
      bigger men you say? haye has to cherry pick at HW, when he won his title against a bigger man he beat a guy who is actually now classed as disabled due to his condition and couldnt box then he beat the mighty audley harrison, o yea and theres the great wlad performance with his broken toe.

you sir chat complete ****

Comment

Originally posted by Cechmate View Post
        Tyson Fury now calls the shots in the heavyweight division.

That's how it is when you are the kingpin.

Comment

Well haye did torture fury in the past, wasting a year of his prime which for a fighter is one of the most important commodity. We'll see, may fury is still a bit high on his win, which is rightfully so. Maybe in a couple of weeks when the dust settles a bit, he might change his mind.

Comment

Bahahahahahaha sweet justice! Please don't give him a shot Tyson, let him disappear into nothingness.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
              Not as if that shoulder injury was fake, it was a pretty serious injury so don't get why Fury is making a big deal about it. Injuries do happen. Wlad and Chisora both postponed fights with Fury due to injuries but he still fought them so why is he making some sort of special case about Haye's injuries? Maybe he doesn't think he can beat him so using the injury issue as a cop out?

Are we witnessing the first signs of hesitation and lack of self-belief early on from the new heavyweight champ?
              Haye pulled out of two fights with Fury and wasted an entire year of his career.

It was the 3rd fight in a row that Haye pulled out of if you include Manuel Charr and it must've been the 5th or 6th in his career. I lost count.

If only your dad had pulled out.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                Haye pulled out of two fights with Fury and wasted an entire year of his career.

It was the 3rd fight in a row that Haye pulled out of if you include Manuel Charr and it must've been the 5th or 6th in his career. I lost count.

If only your dad had pulled out.
                Apparently your dad did pull out and I'm talking to one of his fast-drying sperm speaking from the coarse surface of a tesco value toilet tissue?

How many times did Brook pull out of fights again and how's his thigh-vagina bearing up, I heard he needed a touch up operation to correct the symmetry of the labia?

Comment

Haye shouldn't be ranked anyways after a long retirement.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
                    Apparently your dad did pull out and I'm talking to one of his fast-drying sperm speaking from the coarse surface of a tesco value toilet tissue?

How many times did Brook pull out of fights again and how's his thigh-vagina bearing up, I heard he needed a touch up operation to correct the symmetry of the labia?
                    Maybe yours did too because you sound like you were conceived in a test tube.

So Amir Khan is scared of someone who has a vagina?

Interesting.

Comment

LOOL Fury is making Haye look like a complete mug.

Haye could make a huge domestic bout possible if he finally fights again.

Comment

Working...
                      X