Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everyone Agree, Pernell Whitaker Is Greater Than Chavez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pastrano View Post
    Yes, if you are a Pernellhugger that is. Fortunately I am not.
    But unfortunately you're a biased hater and history revisionists..No different from Sonny.

Comment

H2H I think Whitaker could beat Chavez at any point of their careers. Resume wise its very close with maybe a slight edge to Chavez. Pastrano, if you don't think Pea got robbed vs Ramirez then I'm losing all respect for you. Do you really believe that bull**** you posted or are you anti- American?

Comment

No, that was an awful post.

Comment

I can't stand watching Whitaker. Didn't really liked how he acted either. But there is no doubt in my mind he rates higher than JCC. He's the better fighter with the better accomplishments.

Comment

There are biased people then there are people who claim Whitaker-Ramirez 1 wasn't a robbery.

You are the latter.

Comment

Totally different level of fighter where talking about here. I actually tend to feel Chavez is alil overrated, but not too much, mostly only by his fans.

LMAO at "Pernell is lucky he didn't fight a prime Melderick Taylor. That's just another easy comfortable decision win by like 3-4 rounds or even more for Pernell.

Comment

Originally posted by young_robbed View Post
                No, that was an awful post.
                Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                There are biased people then there are people who claim Whitaker-Ramirez 1 wasn't a robbery.

You are the latter.
                Idiots. Piss off. You will choke anyone's voice which says anything else but that Whitaker was a GOD! Piss off once again.

Comment

Originally posted by Steak View Post
                  of course. Chavez was an outstanding fighter, but Whitaker just overall was flat out more accomplished, not to mention he beat Chavez when they fought.
                  End thread.

Comment

I think Chavez gets overrated in general. Of couse I agree Whitaker is ranked higher but the more I watch Chavez the more respect I have for his determination. But this isnt a toughness ranking and on skill and impressiveness Sweet Pea is that guy.

Comment

Idiots. Piss off. You will choke anyone's voice which says anything else but that Whitaker was a GOD! Piss off once again.
                      I have addressed this a million times.

Why do you presume anyone who praises Whitaker is a Whitaker nuthugger?

But when I say Carlos Ortiz should be ranked higher than him at Lightweight you praise me?

A Whitaker nuthugger, I am not.

Call me a Monzon or Arguello nuthugger than I understand the argument but Whitaker? I am not.

Comment

Working...
                      X