Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After Kovalev stops Bernard, I dont want to hear any "He's old" excuses.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He old doe......

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      Shame on you

I predicted a shut out. Cloud is that bad.

I see the line of thinking because of the Dawson fights but still.

After seeing Cloud struggle badly with Yusuf "I make Khan's chin look granite" Mack and need 8 rounds to finally hurt him aswell as getting pretty much dominated by Campillio I knew there's no way he'd beat Hopkins and anyone with relative skill and ability for that matter.

The guy struggled badly with 2009 Clinton Woods for crying out loud.

I will I admit though, I didn't think he was so bad that he'd make Adonis Stevenson look like Pernell Whitaker. But sure enough he is.
      Like you said before the fight, Hopkins can beat Tavoris Cloud when he's 60 years old.

Comment

• of course he's old, win or lose he's mfkin OLD!! props to b-hop doe for showing us a geria-execution
        Last edited by Pain~Lucy; 08-04-2014, 10:01 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          Like you said before the fight, Hopkins can beat Tavoris Cloud when he's 60 years old.
          Forgot I'd said that but now you mention it I do remember saying that.

And that's true he would

Cloud's one of the worst fighters in recent years, he really is. I mean out of the fighters who were tipped to be top level.

Worse than Broner, worse than Ortiz, worse than Berto, worse than all of them.

Only guy comparable to me is Jeff Lacy.

Comment

• Comment

• Dude is damn near 50 years old. HE IS TOO OLD. But somehow he defies conventional wisdom and schools fighters half his age.

Comment

• The guy is damn near 50 years old, I think the "he's old"-excuse is legit in this case lol

As much as I dislike Bhop, props to him for taking this fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by RAV3N View Post
                  That is the problem with fighting hopkins.

If you win then people will discredit the win and say he was too old.

If you lose you will be called a hype job.
                  I discredited Calzaghe's win, until Hops came back and handled Pavlik like a child and went on to win even more titles.

No more discrediting anyone who beats Hopkins!

Comment

• Age didn't lose the fight for Hopkins. A superior fighter with a sound game plan did.

Comment

• Before: "He's the alien! Face first euro bum Kov will be outsped, outskilled, outslicked. Mark your calenders."

After: "Well nothing special, Kovalev beat a 70 year old man, hope he's proud. SMH"

Comment

Working...
                      X