Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner: "When you fight against me, it's like playing hangman, you get the last word"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need to see him get chin-checked before I can make any declarations about Broner's future. His defense isn't comparable to Mayweather at this point. He has a lot of time to improve though.
    Last edited by RespekonMyName; 11-18-2012, 06:17 PM.

Comment

You just prove their point by competing to be a better "fan". No mature person talks like that. No one is saying they're better "fans"; however, experience does make one more astute in making judgements. These guys are saying those who deemed Broner better than Mayweather at 130 and 135 are merely "fans" and you proved that through your admittance. If you were anything other than a "fan" you would have been able to give an objective perspective and realized that Floyd at 130 would have to be the favourite in a match up Against last night version of Broner.

Broner is talented, no doubt, but to say he's better than Floyd as someone pointed out is very far reaching. If you were watching the game back then or watching just Floyd, then you would have had enough experience to know that 130-140 Floyd was more superior in every aspect of the fight game and power seems to match up statistically. Also based on facts, one can also surmise that pound for pound at 130 and 135, Floyd has more power. Why? One can make a case that at 130 and 135 Floyd has been outweighed by majority of his opponents.

Also, the Broner now fights like 147 Mayweather and nothing like the cat-like reflexes and quickness of Mayweather of old. My suggestion is for you to do your reseach and view some Floyd's fight at 130 and 135, gather enough data make a more valid argument, because as of right now your argument is weak.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverSun View Post
        Limited? Broner just beat one of the tops dogs at 135lb. Demarco was coming off of a first round stoppage, many were saying it was a 50/50 fight. After Broner destroys Demarco, he gets no credit?

Give me a break.. gtfo
        Demarco is a limited fighter and 135 is a poor division.

I give Broner credit he looked impressive but like I say against a limited opponent in a fairly weak division. To call it a 50/50 is ridiculous.

You are the one who needs to give people a break with your over hyping nonsense. To be honest the majority of people in this thread are not even taking you seriously.
        Last edited by -Lowkey-; 11-18-2012, 06:33 PM.

Comment

War Broner!!!!

Comment

This guy is on the path to becoming an ATG. Bigger than Floyd because his style is so much more exciting. He has the "power" Floyd doesn't have. Can't wait for his next fight.

War Broner

Comment

Possibly but I think Broner beats that version of Floyd. Broner is a different beast man. I've never seen someone this talented, skillful in recent years.

You must have forgotten to watch Floyd in his 20s then.

I tell ya though, if Floyd fought the guys Broner did at 130 and 135 he'd have even more KO's than Broner.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post

You must have forgotten to watch Floyd in his 20s then.

I tell ya though, if Floyd fought the guys Broner did at 130 and 135 he'd have even more KO's than Broner.
                Imagine if a 24 year old Mayweather fought these versions of Pauli and Maidana.

Imagine a 36 year old Mayweather fighting these guys!

Comment

Working...
                X