Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward: Nobody Wants Kovalev - That's The Guy I Want!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lil G fans that defended Lil G's ducking of Ward coming in here talking ****.

Comment

Andre CoWard: "I want Kovalev... just not now, in a few years after a few more tune ups...."

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
        Andre CoWard: "I want Kovalev... just not now, in a few years after a few more tune ups...."
        Lil G "maybe in 2017" when they received an offer from Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
          Lil G "maybe in 2017" when they received an offer from Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post
            "one thing I respect about him is that he has gone into everyones backyard and defeated them. That shows me he has a strong mind and is not mentally weak. "

Interesting Ward saying this of all people. Wants all his fights in Oakland.

"Thats what big challenges are all about. You dont want to pick someone you know you are going to beat."

Right. Fights Paul Smith at 172.

Whats next he is going to praise Kovalev for not clinching?
            It's hilarious that Ward, of all people, should praise Kovalev for fighting in the opponent's backyard.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              He went after the feared Golovkin and then when GGG put up roadblocks he switched course to go after the feared Kovalev.

You have to respect the courage of Andre Ward.
              He ducked ggg with a stupid 'offer', knowing ggg was already scheduled anyway. He really does not want to fight Kov, but has been cornered into it.

He is getting destroyed. Completely and utterly exposed, demolished and manhandled - if Barerra doesn't do it first.

Comment

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
                Very likeable statement for Ward to come out with. Now they just need to make the fight, knowing that both men want it. This is a real super fight.
                "Now they just need to make the fight" lol..you make it seem like there is someone in the way under Andre CoWard saying he needs 3 tune ups and fighting once a year....

Comment

Patience PBP....let the process play out

**thread bookmarked**

Comment

"He's a smart fighter and obviously has a good punch. One thing I respect about him is that he's gone in to everyone's back yard and defeated them. That shows me he has a strong mind and is not mentally weak. That's what big challenges are all about. You don't want to pick somebody you know you're going to beat. You want people to say it's 50-50. That's what makes a great fight
                    This Means that Ward has no self respect. He didn't have the guts to fight Bute or Kessler in their backyards despite being offered career paydays to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                      You're one of the Lil G dick riding hypocrites, go into threads criticising fighters for the same **** you defend Lil G for doing.

Catchweights are bad but fine for Lil G.
                      Canelo fighting Khan is bad but Lil G wanting to fight the even smaller Mayweather is fine.
                      Fighter A is a liar he won't fight Fighter B, Lil G lied about fighting anyone from 154-168 but that's fine.

Comment

Working...
                      X