No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Free To Box, UKAD Suspension Lifted

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
    Indeed...many people said Fury made a huge mistake saying what he said about "media" and "jewish" people. Then 2 weeks later this thing came to light

and guess who leaked the story? a Jewish owned newspaper
    Why did Fury try covering it up and self harmed to do it, if he had nothing to hide?

Comment

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
      Nope

He is facing a hearing before National Anti Doping Panel as he has challenged UKAD's ruling

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/20...uk-anti-doping

Fighting doping charges is like challenging the tax man (i.e. just about the only bodies where you are guilty until proven innocent) so no idea why UKAD have lifted the suspension before case has been determined
      There must be some reason why this is different from other doping charges brought by UKAD. Kid Galahad and Dillian Whyte were both popped by UKAD tests, the same as Fury. They were both charged and suspended as soon as their samples were flagged and they stayed suspended while waiting for their cases to be heard.

UKAD waited 16 months before charging and suspending Fury then lifted his suspension when he brought a case against them.

Comment

I think something was swept under the rug,which is good....I don't really care what hes on or isn't...Wlad wins by Knock out,and he is more than talented than Fury to do it even at 40 and without Steward.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
          There must be some reason why this is different from other doping charges brought by UKAD. Kid Galahad and Dillian Whyte were both popped by UKAD tests, the same as Fury. They were both charged and suspended as soon as their samples were flagged and they stayed suspended while waiting for their cases to be heard.

UKAD waited 16 months before charging and suspending Fury then lifted his suspension when he brought a case against them.
          I agree that it seems strange

However, an Australian team has just been through the biggest team doping scandal in history (34 players) and it took ASADA/WADA over 3 years to reach a decision that was basically "you're guilty because ...... well, we say so" as they had no evidence

In that case, it quickly became apparent that ASADA and WADA were completely disorganized/underfunded/incompetent so nothing would surprise in the Fury case

Comment

this whole thing stinks.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
              I agree that it seems strange

However, an Australian team has just been through the biggest team doping scandal in history (34 players) and it took ASADA/WADA over 3 years to reach a decision that was basically "you're guilty because ...... well, we say so" as they had no evidence

In that case, it quickly became apparent that ASADA and WADA were completely disorganized/underfunded/incompetent so nothing would surprise in the Fury case
              Were they allowed to compete during the 3 years they were waiting to find out whether they were "guilty"?

Comment

Man, i'm none the wiser as to what has been going on.

Not the best preparation for the rematch.

Comment

So basically, PED cheater Fury will get away with this, because the incompetent UKAD, despite knowing he was juicing, didn't follow the official procedures to suspend him at the right time, and exposed themselves to a lawsuit from Fury in return.

disgusting. Wlad lost his belts to a PED cheater, he should be suing the UKAD too

Comment

Originally posted by Paulie Walnuts View Post
                    Why did Fury try covering it up and self harmed to do it, if he had nothing to hide?

I think we need more information before throwing him under a bus.

Also, is that source legit, did UKAD really lift an imposed suspension ?

I think we will likely need to wait for everything to come out in the wash..... but this is a little like the Mayweather allegations to me, in that.... neither fighter would really benefit from using steroids..... the main benefit from steroids is stamina/volume, and weight gain/reduction..... but neither of those guys are bangers or volume punchers..... I just can't see it.

Also, I don't know much about this stuff, but nandrolone..... isn't that the 1980's steroid that Ben Johnson and all those other athletes got caught using?

Who would use something like that now, and why..... isn't there much more modern, much better undetectable drugs that athletes use now?

I don't know you could be right, but it just seems a little fishy to me.

Comment

I haven't even heard of the UKAD before this issue & I hope I don't hear about them again. Seem like a bunch of f#cking momos. This whole situation never made sense to me & it still doesn't. Hope Fury sues these mfers out of business.

Comment

Working...
                      X