Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Free To Box, UKAD Suspension Lifted

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Son Of Fraud View Post

What Injury?
    I was aware of this, it was from a while ago wasn't it. Surprised his camp doesn't update on his injury, maybe they have, I don't follow their twitter.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
      So the BBBoC must have suspended Tyson and Hughie last month, because of a test taken in March last year, and now they've unsuspended them because the Furys are going to the courts over it.

One thing is clear to me - if UKAD had any real evidence of steroid abuse by Tyson and Hughie, they wouldn't have backed down like that.
      They(bolded) made themselves look real daft in the way they are handling this.. Nobody is coming out with details & thats add more fuel to the fire or just smoke..

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
        I was aware of this, it was from a while ago wasn't it. Surprised his camp doesn't update on his injury, maybe they have, I don't follow their twitter.
        They've not put out any update on the injury the fact he was jumping about on it was pretty much enough proof that we needed.

Can't believe people are comparing this big fat pudding to Ali, what an absolute joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
          He is back in camp & I think its been almost a month.. HE said he hasn't gone into full fledged training but he had 1 stone(I still laugh about the measuring system) to lose.. Let's hope he comes in fit & fine because Wlad has so much riding on this rematch that he wants no Haye type excuses if he wins..

Comment

Shit, I have all the signs of a steroid user. Somebody must be spiking my food.

Comment

Drugs or not...he won't be champion long

Comment

He's not on Tren thats for sure. Most guys on that can't walk up two flights of stairs without gassing out. His stamina is too good for that. His flabby, shapeless body could be from Decca though. You bloat like a mofo on that stuff.

Comment

Good because I'm itching to see how the rematch plays out. Don't want Wlad with those belts again. A second win over Wlad in whatever Fashion he gets it in will really stamp Fury name on the map thus making the potential Wilder and Joshua bouts bigger. Don't see him ever giving Haye a shot though unless Haye earns a mandatory spot for one of his straps. Even than he may vacate just to spite Haye.

Comment

If Fury was juicing then he'd be showing some of the obvious signs of that in the ring - crazy speed, silly power or ripped physique. Y'know, like Roy Jones in his Balco days. Boom boom.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                      So the BBBoC must have suspended Tyson and Hughie last month, because of a test taken in March last year, and now they've unsuspended them because the Furys are going to the courts over it.

One thing is clear to me - if UKAD had any real evidence of steroid abuse by Tyson and Hughie, they wouldn't have backed down like that.

I suspect you are right, but why on earth would they lay such wild claims?

Comment

Working...
                      X