• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE_FORKLIFT View Post
    Its all debatable but I see this.

Zab and Mosley do hit hard but not as Pac
    Cotto is not with these guys^^^^

with some few but i mean like 5 punches in total wobbled May

imagine a Pac with a few rounds of clean hits May is in trouble.

But I get it to get those hits is somthing else but very possible.
    well i guess katsidis must hit harder than pacquiao because marquez looked more hurt by katsidis than he ever did against pacquiao

Comment

He has a good chin. Not granite but good.

He's only been hurt a handful of times his whole career and he's been hit clean by hard punchers.

Judah's an explosive puncher especially early and Mayweather wasn't badly hurt by that left he was barely buzzed for 5 or so seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack
        Hard to tell really. He hasn't been hit enough. He took some decent shots from Cotto and they didn't seem to bother him that much.

As far as Pacquiao goes, I don't think there's ever been a question of Manny not having the capability to hurt Floyd with shots. The questions relate to Manny's ability to actually get in range and land them.
        when has he not been able to ever get in range?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
        Last edited by Vasyl’s dad; 02-11-2013, 08:00 PM.

Comment

if floyd had a bad chin we'd know it at this stage. he's been at the top for well over a decade. his defense is good, but it's not that good.

floyd's chin isn't as good as his reflexes or his accuracy, or his defense, but it's still good enough to get him into the twilight of his career with people still guessing about how sturdy his chin might be.

Comment

I can see where TS is coming from, the intangible in the fight was always Pacquiao's ability to land power on Floyd, but I think the most likely result was that Floyd would take over with his skills. But honestly Pacquiao in 2009, that is a big if in Floyds career. Regardless of the Marquez results, that fight not happening is a big dump on his legacy, more so than for Manny.

Comment

No man takes those bombs from Shane and stays on his feet and has a weak chin,nobody

Comment

Listen I can't stand Floyd, I think he's a classless lowlife beeeyatch but come on, below average chin? Seriously? Never been down in his professional career. I understand the majority of that comes from his elite skill/reflexes but think about it. 41 career fights or whatever and he's never been on his back.

Below average chin? No way.

Comment

Comment

Floyd was hurt the worst against a Demarcus Corley right hand. I think Floyd's chin is similar to JMM's but just a bit better. Similar in the way he gets shaken pretty badly by crisp shots but recover's very quickly. He doesn't go down as easy as JMM though.

Comment

Judah is a potentially murderous puncher. Raw speed wise he was fast as they come....he is starting to slow down now. If Zab catches you right no chin will save you thats why he is always dangerous for the first few rounds.

Comment

Working...
                      X