Bullrider
kraftzman
Undisputed Champion
Platinum Champion - 1,000-5,000 posts  4840
Last Activity: Yesterday, 06:38 PM
  • Show
  • Source
Clear All

• You failed to mention his fight with Nery. Which was a see-saw battle as well. Fig's iron chin held up against Nery's powerful left hooks, while Inoue got knocked down in one of them.

Anyways, they're in a different division and I doubt the fight will happen any time soon....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Yep. I figured....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• I understand. But his offense is his defense. And there are many fighters with similar style....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• I'm not that type of fan bro. Just wondering. It's more about Figueroa than Inoue. Just amazed by his chin which I just been realizing. Could it hold up against Inoue? That's what I'm curious about....
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by Bullrider; Yesterday, 02:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

• He beat Nery brother. Couldn't keep up with Fig....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Any reason why Brandon Figueroa is not in contention with Inoue?

Some believe he didn't lose to Fulton. Some believe he won that fight or should have been a draw.

Figueroa got an iron chin. Why not test it with Inoue?
    See more | Go to post

• He's actually a good fighter and very entertaining. He's got resiliency when he's in the ring and never gives up getting the win to the last round. I don't know what made him so fearful of losing to the point of avoiding fights altogether. Could be his trainer.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• The word "ducking" being associated with a fighter is very offensive to his loyal followers. Which is why these fans have to come up with something more excusable and tolerable. These Charlos simply can't keep up when the going gets tough. They brought this upon themselves acting like they're...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• He never made any claim of such thing himself. His cult followers did. He just ran with it and he liked it....
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Whoever came up with this mental health excuse for a 30 yr old guy who simply continues to behave like a teenager is a moron. Only experts in the medical field who made actual diagnosis should be allowed to say such thing. It's not fair for many people who behave like he does and are made accountable...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Bullrider
    replied to Who is this Century Tuna poster?
    Been seeing this poster since I was a kid lurking at my uncle's PC, who was the one who introduced me to this site. My uncle would show me why he's cussing, laughing, mumbling...

This poster is a huge Mayweather defender. Yeah, that's what it is. They had to trash Manny Pacquiao to elevate...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by Bullrider; Yesterday, 12:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

• This is what inactivity does to some people. They have a lot of free time in their hands they don't know what to do with it.
    See more | Go to post
    Left Hook Louie Left Hook Louie likes this.

Leave a comment:

• People just can't stop re-litigating this ancient history in boxing.

Didn't Dela Hoya asked for this fight? Floyd ducked the rematch and Oscar wanted a then rising star in Pacquiao for Golden Boy to pave way for his aimed PPV blockbuster. As simple as that.

Oscar weight drained...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• What's going on? I thought Mayweather was in the Garcia/Haney fight.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

No activity results to display
Show More
Working...
X