No announcement yet.

Who is this Century Tuna poster?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Century Tuna

The only moron in this conversation is you, and your hurt is glaringly obvious. It's no surprise at all that people like you conveniently suffer from amnesia when it comes to how Pacquiao shamelessly weight-drained Dela Hoya, and that's just the tip of the iceberg. But I guess selective amnesia is your specialty, isn't it?
    The shyte you post is ridiculous. That’s why not one poster here puts any credibility into your opinion about anything.

Tell me that story again about how both Brandon Figueroa AND Luis Nery would beat Manny Pacquiao.

I still maintain that you only post for shock value. You can’t be as dumb as the ****** shyte you post. Are you?

Comment

Century_Tuna_Flakes_In_Vegetable_Oil_420g_09e4b733-834f-4a6f-8215-691d83979197_1024x.jpg?v=1603362223.jpg

Century Tuna is the leading canned tuna brand in the Philippines. It is your classic all-time, healthy meat. A delicious indulgence.​
      Tony Trick-Pony Tony Trick-Pony likes this.

Comment

Been seeing this poster since I was a kid lurking at my uncle's PC, who was the one who introduced me to this site. My uncle would show me why he's cussing, laughing, mumbling...

This poster is a huge Mayweather defender. Yeah, that's what it is. They had to trash Manny Pacquiao to elevate Mayweather's position, instead of just going by his own merit. Trash Pac to elevate May, trash Pac to elevate May, and so on. Or elevating Pac is always tantamount to demeaning or degrading May to them. They always have to go together. Trash Pac to elevate May... it's a vicious cycle that will never end. It continues even to this day. It's almost like a cult.
        Last edited by Bullrider; 05-08-2024, 12:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X