Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev on Ward's Retirement: Good for Boxing, Fans & Division!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kovalev on Ward's Retirement: Good for Boxing, Fans & Division!

Part of Sergey Kovalev is disappointed that Andre Ward announced his retirement from boxing Thursday. Just last weekend, Kovalev discussed his desire to land a third fight against Ward at some point. That third fight might never have happened, however, thus Kovalev is looking at Ward's retirement as a positive for the entire light heavyweight division.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Agreed we don't have to see his clown moves and dirty fighting anymore goes down In my book as the biggest sissy in boxing history.

Comment

Of course this classes Russian idiot would say that! He was bested TWICE and the last fight officially goes down as a stoppage so I completely understand the bitterness

Comment

He's still mad lol, I thought kovalev won the first fight but he pretty much quit in the rematch.

Comment

Oh man what a bitter crybaby

Comment

He sound salty.

Comment

Kov's happy because now he actually has a chance at getting a LHW title again.

Comment

Look at how this ungrateful quitter talks about his American daddy Ward. I can see why Trump wants to end adoption from Russia.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                  Agreed we don't have to see his clown moves and dirty fighting anymore goes down In my book as the biggest sissy in boxing history.
                  I think you need to taste the life of a boxer....

Comment

Originally posted by Best in Boxing View Post
                    Kov's happy because now he actually has a chance at getting a LHW title again.
                    LMAO....he might be damaged from now on.

Comment

Working...
                    X