No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Premier Boxing Champions Reveals Season 3 Schedule

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Premier Boxing Champions Reveals Season 3 Schedule

LAS VEGAS - The Premier Boxing Champions (PBC) TV series will roll into its third season in 2017 with a spectacular slate of boxing shows featuring an array of the most talented boxers in the world.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I need more boxing. This is only good news

Comment

who got paid to write this bull****. garcia v vargas 'an outstanding show' lol, although it probably is by PBC standards...

Comment

How dare haymon give us more free fights.....

Butttt dan "fat man" rafael, steve kimchi and jim "woman beater" lampley said pbc was dead?????
        How dare haymon give us even more great free fights on primetime television!!!
        Haymon is killing boxing with all this free boxing and $6 showtime boxing when he could be ripping off us fans with ppv mismatches like ggg vs lemieux and canelo vs angulo, MANNY VS VARGAS, CANELO VS KHAN........ Shame on haymon for thinking about the fans........
        Last edited by JASON SHAW; 10-26-2016, 03:35 PM.

Comment

They said PBC was Dead!

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
            who got paid to write this bull****. Garcia v vargas 'an outstanding show' lol, although it probably is by pbc standards...
            um hbo called canelo vs kirkland fight of the year you dummy hahahah.... Kirkland the same guy who got knocked out in 1 round by some japanese bum....... Maybe haymon should start raping fans by selling ppv mismatches like ggg vs lemieux or canelo vs ANGULO or canelo vs khan hahahahaha!!!!! How dare haymon give fans good fights for free when he could rip off fans like golden girl/ top prank and hbold
            Last edited by JASON SHAW; 10-26-2016, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by octoberred View Post
              they said pbc was dead!
              they also said canelo and manny are reall warriors who dont duck... Meanwhile canelo is ducking ggg and manny is running scared from crawford.......

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
                um hbo called canelo vs kirkland fight of the year you dummy hahahah.... Kirkland the same guy who got knocked out in 1 round by some japanese bum....... Maybe haymon should start raping fans by selling ppv mismatches like ggg vs lemieux or canelo vs ANGULO or canelo vs khan hahahahaha!!!!! How dare haymon give fans good fights for free when he could rip off fans like golden girl/ top prank and hbold
                yeah round of applause for haymon, finishing the year off strong with garcia v vargas! Wilder v arreola was a good one, spence v bundu too, or the blockbuster that was broner v theophane. And so what if they are free, i still feel like ive been ripped off when i tune in for that ****

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                  yeah round of applause for haymon, finishing the year off strong with garcia v vargas! Wilder v arreola was a good one, spence v bundu too, or the blockbuster that was broner v theophane. And so what if they are free, i still feel like ive been ripped off when i tune in for that ****
                  shame on haymon for giving us porter vs thurman for free and shame on haymon for giving us frampton vs leo for $6! How dare haymon not rip us off like idiots who pay $60 for ggg vs lemieux or canelo vs angulo, canelo vs khan or manny vs bradley 3 or manny vs vargas, manny vs algieri, manny vs rios..... How dare he keep giving fans free fights for 3 years running without even ripping us off once for a mismatch ppv... Haymon should learn from golden girl and top prank how to rip off fans more with mismatch ppv's what a dumbfuk haymon is....... He hates fans sooo much..... If he loved fans he would keep ripping them off with mismatch ppv's twice a year!!!

Comment

this year was pretty bad for boxing and i had my fair share of criticism for PBC, but their recent announced fights are all pretty solid.

Comment

Working...
                    X