Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cotto: Does Pacquiao Fear Me? Mayweather Will Go To 154

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cotto: Does Pacquiao Fear Me? Mayweather Will Go To 154

WBA junior middleweight champion Miguel Cotto is counting the numbers on the check. Puerto Rico's biggest star told Raul Alzaga that his final decision, regarding his next opponent, will be determined by money. Cotto and members of his team are evaluating two possible scenarios - a fight with Floyd Mayweather Jr. on May 5th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, or a rematch with Manny Pacquiao on June 9th - also in Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]

Mayweather-Cotto is a fight I want to see.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      WBA junior middleweight champion Miguel Cotto is counting the numbers on the check. Puerto Rico's biggest star told Raul Alzaga that his final decision, regarding his next opponent, will be determined by money. Cotto and members of his team are evaluating two possible scenarios - a fight with Floyd Mayweather Jr. on May 5th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, or a rematch with Manny Pacquiao on June 9th - also in Las Vegas.

Comment

The convict fighting Cotto at 154 is a major miracle for 2012. Dream on Cotto.

Comment

Manny wants another great victory by going back to basics....draining flat footed fighters with no right hand. Floyd knows he'll whoop Cotto at 154 but Manny is chicken shet. I don't like the Cotto Mayweather fight though... Cotto is a broken fighter in my book.

Comment

Mayweather vs Cotto at 154 would be fine by me. Expect Sergio Martinez to make a lot of noise if Floyd goes up to 154 again

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post

Comment

i'l take cottos name on the record great fight but as long as it's at 154 with no excuses. if Floyd goes on to beat cotto,alvarez and maybe martinez he doesn't need the Pacquaio fight. But then if a pacman fight did happen at 50-50 date agreed,venue, testing etc the next stumbling block will be 147 or 154

Comment

Pacman beat Cotto at anyweight, it's too hard to understand why he simply won't do it. I need a rocket scientist to come explain this **** to me.

"I'd be like hey rocket scientist, if Pacman can kick Cotto's a$$ at anyweight why did he need the 1st fight to be at 145 and why does he need the second to be at welterweight instead of meeting in the middle??

Comment

.....Mayweather will fight Cotto @ 154 but Martinez who's bigger @ 150?

Comment

Working...
                    X