No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dzinziruk's Promoter Fires Back at Vanes Martirosyan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dzinziruk's Promoter Fires Back at Vanes Martirosyan

In an earlier report on BoxingScene.com, undefeated junior middleweight prospect Vanes Martirosyan scathingly called out WBO junior middleweight champion Sergiy Dzinzurik, and the rest of the division, for not fighting him. Vanes was particularly upset at a proposed fight between Dzinzurik and former welterweight champion Luis Collazo. The story can be found here. [Click Here To Read More]

he right ARUM never wants to let fighters that aint in his company tangle with his fighters and i like arum but he needs to stop that

Comment

Good move by Shaw. I wonder how Martirosyan feels about his promoter costing him fights.

Comment

I think Shaw is doing a ****ty job with Dzinziruk. He makes sure that Angulo gets the WBO interim title, then he refuses to allow Dzinziruk to fight him. Then when he has a chance to match Dzinziruk up against a young HBO fighter he refuses.

This is a guy who has fought once since 2008, and at 34 probably doesn't have long left. How about getting him the best deal possible instead of throwing a tantrum?

Comment

Atleast Vanes is open to fight Dzinziruk unlike Martinez. That kid got balls.

Comment

I'd sooner see Dzinziruk-Martiroyan than Dzinziruk-Collazo.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter View Post
              I'd sooner see Dzinziruk-Martiroyan than Dzinziruk-Collazo.
              Why?

Comment

Originally posted by Cutting Corners View Post
                Why?
                Because vanes is an actual jmw and is ranked #3 by the wbo which crowns dzinziruk as it's champ and collazzo is nowhere in the top 15 ? Is that reason enough???

Comment

Originally posted by Cutting Corners View Post
                  Why?
                  Vanes would be a more meaningful fight for Dzinziruk: an undefeated, highly-regarded young opponent.

Sergey will receive little credit for defeating Collazo.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter View Post
                    Vanes would be a more meaningful fight for Dzinziruk: an undefeated, highly-regarded young opponent.

Sergey will receive little credit for defeating Collazo.
                    If he beats him... But I agree with you. Sergiy broke off with universum and came to the us for big fights and he's resorting to Daniel Dawson and Luis collazzo. At least fight someone that regularly fights in your class not some blown up welterweight

Comment

Working...
                    X