Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dzinziruk's Promoter Fires Back at Vanes Martirosyan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Collazo is a proven underachiever... Dzinziruk will get some credit for beating a former champion.

Martirosyan is an unproven, undefeated fighter, but... it's pretty clear that he isn't that great. I don't know how much more credit Dzinziruk would get for beating him over Collazo.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter View Post
      Vanes would be a more meaningful fight for Dzinziruk: an undefeated, highly-regarded young opponent.

Sergey will receive little credit for defeating Collazo.
      Absolutely. Collazo is totally unproven at 154 and lost his biggest fights at 147. Vanes just won an elimination fight (admittedly unimpressively).

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
        Absolutely. Collazo is totally unproven at 154 and lost his biggest fights at 147. Vanes just won an elimination fight (admittedly unimpressively).
        He also got quite the gift against a shot Kassim Ouma.

I guarantee that people will say that Vanes sucks if he loses to Dzinziruk, because... well, he sucks right now. He just doesn't have an official loss on his record to get people to be honest about where his ability is in reference to the rest of the division.

Comment

Originally posted by argminasyan View Post
          Because vanes is an actual jmw and is ranked #3 by the wbo which crowns dzinziruk as it's champ and collazzo is nowhere in the top 15 ? Is that reason enough???
          Exactly right.

Comment

Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post
            He also got quite the gift against a shot Kassim Ouma.

I guarantee that people will say that Vanes sucks if he loses to Dzinziruk, because... well, he sucks right now. He just doesn't have an official loss on his record to get people to be honest about where his ability is in reference to the rest of the division.
            That same vanes busted up your profile pic dzinziruk in sparring to a point where sergiy was cut and didny want to continue... Dzinziruk hasn't beaten anyone other than Joel Julio and Daniel Santos so don't act like dzinziruk is some p4p fighter. Ya he's good but if look at his competition is pretty padded...

Comment

Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post
              Collazo is a proven underachiever... Dzinziruk will get some credit for beating a former champion.

Martirosyan is an unproven, undefeated fighter, but... it's pretty clear that he isn't that great. I don't know how much more credit Dzinziruk would get for beating him over Collazo.
              your logic makes no sense. you dont make sense!!!. What the hell does "proven underachiever" mean? in my book that means he sucks!!! what has collazzo done to be proven? he has lost every big fight hes been in and you think dzinziruk fighting a, as you call it "proven underachiver" who is 147 is a better move for dzinziruk? its a safe choice, a choice where he doesnt expect a smaller guy to give him much challenge and a guy who is slow and cant get out of the way of his jab (which is great). as far as the ouma fight goes, why dont you sit back and watch the fight and analyze it as a 10 X 3 minute rounds, boxing is judged per round not the whole sum of the fight. if you watch the fight its easy to give 3 rounds to ouma and easy to give vanes 5 rounds and the other 2 rounds are close rounds and most home fighter/promoter fighters gets the benefit of the round... so watch the fight instead of reading about it and forming an opinion...
              Vanes will beat dzinziruk when and if they fight, actually its more of a when since vanes is ranked #3 by the wbo and maybe you can realize his talents..l

Comment

Lets also add the fact that the #1 WBO rank Angulo just recently fought in a WBC eliminator, thereby arguably cancelling any intention of fighting Dzinziruk nevermind the fact that they share a promoter and #2 WBO rank Paul Williams is obviously in search of bigger fights.

Leaves Vanes as the "mandatory", if you will.

Comment

Originally posted by Afactor4 View Post
                  Lets also add the fact that the #1 WBO rank Angulo just recently fought in a WBC eliminator, thereby arguably cancelling any intention of fighting Dzinziruk nevermind the fact that they share a promoter and #2 WBO rank Paul Williams is obviously in search of bigger fights.

Leaves Vanes as the "mandatory", if you will.
                  You are 100% correct. This fight will be made sooner or later after I think a tune up for both. Dzinziruk fights collazzo , vanes fight someone else and by then the wbo will kick angulo out as #1 mandatory and pwill will announce his full move to 147 or 160 (fighting for sergios title) and vanes will be mandatory and then these ******* promoters can't control it, the wbo will mandate it and the fight will be made early 2011... Just my opinion but nothing else makes sense...

Comment

Originally posted by Cutting Corners View Post
                    Good move by Shaw. I wonder how Martirosyan feels about his promoter costing him fights.
                    Damn poor Vanes he better run to Dibella or goosen at least they have a stable of junior middleweight. At the sametime I think Cotto may not have much time left and Arum is tryin to help the lad out after all he did feed him to Margarito and Pacquiao!!

Comment

Originally posted by argminasyan View Post
                      If he beats him... But I agree with you. Sergiy broke off with universum and came to the us for big fights and he's resorting to Daniel Dawson and Luis collazzo. At least fight someone that regularly fights in your class not some blown up welterweight
                      give the guy a break he ain't money is while, on another note I think Dzinziruk vs Pirog is the fight that would be fireworks!!

Comment

Working...
                      X