No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dzinziruk's Promoter Fires Back at Vanes Martirosyan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by argminasyan View Post
    your logic makes no sense. you dont make sense!!!. What the hell does "proven underachiever" mean? in my book that means he sucks!!! what has collazzo done to be proven? he has lost every big fight hes been in and you think dzinziruk fighting a, as you call it "proven underachiver" who is 147 is a better move for dzinziruk? its a safe choice, a choice where he doesnt expect a smaller guy to give him much challenge and a guy who is slow and cant get out of the way of his jab (which is great). as far as the ouma fight goes, why dont you sit back and watch the fight and analyze it as a 10 X 3 minute rounds, boxing is judged per round not the whole sum of the fight. if you watch the fight its easy to give 3 rounds to ouma and easy to give vanes 5 rounds and the other 2 rounds are close rounds and most home fighter/promoter fighters gets the benefit of the round... so watch the fight instead of reading about it and forming an opinion...
    Vanes will beat dzinziruk when and if they fight, actually its more of a when since vanes is ranked #3 by the wbo and maybe you can realize his talents..l
    Collazo has been on the short end of a decision against Andre Berto, which is why I think he is somewhat proven in the ring.

Your tight analysis about the two close rounds going to Vanes because he is the home fighter really doesn't make me think any more of him. If a neutral judge gives those two rounds to Ouma, with the knockdown, Vanes should have lost the fight, and this was against a guy who has lost a lot more than he has won lately.

He followed up that performance with an awful showing against Joe Greene.

All I'm saying is that if Dzinziruk beats him, people will not give Dzyna a ton of credit for beating him, because he ****** against Greene and arguably lost to Ouma, and doesn't have anything else on his resume worth talking about.

Comment

Dzin is not going to walk thru Collazo, I bet you that. And Arum is not going to put Vanes in with a veteran like Dzin....at least not right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingsley View Post
        Dzin is not going to walk thru Collazo, I bet you that. And Arum is not going to put Vanes in with a veteran like Dzin....at least not right now.
        People are acting like Collazo has no clue how to fight. It makes no sense to me.

Other than Sugar Shane Mosley, no one has really shut him down. He's given everyone a hell of a time in the ring.

Comment

Collazo is at his best as a welterweight, that's the problem.

Comment

Working...
          X