Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Caleb Plant Scores Brutal One-Punch Knockout of Anthony Dirrell in Ninth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Caleb Plant Scores Brutal One-Punch Knockout of Anthony Dirrell in Ninth

NEW YORK - Anthony Dirrell never saw the shot that could send him into retirement coming. Neither did anyone else at Barclays Center. Caleb Plant violently ended their otherwise unremarkable bout between former super middleweight champions with a
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 10-15-2022, 11:10 PM.

Clean performance by plant ,perfect double left hook ,Ko of the year.
    greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Satisfying result.

Comment

That was a scary knockout.

Comment

The Dog got bludgeoned by Pitty-Pat Plant. Its probably for the best because he would have got smoked his next fight.

Comment

I’m a big fan of Plant and that’s the way he should’ve fought Canelo. I thought he fought like such a queer in the Canelo fight.

Comment

I give it to Plant. I thought Dirrell was going to get the KO. I was so wrong. Respect!
              7not8 7not8 likes this.

Comment

Surprised this wasn't a decision win. Good for Plant showing some pop....wonder if this is the last we've seen on PBC telecasts.

Comment

Originally posted by Outwest Exp 355 View Post
                  I’m a big fan of Plant and that’s the way he should’ve fought Canelo. I thought he fought like such a queer in the Canelo fight.
                  Different levels kid it's like saying why didn't Ortiz fight a way with Wilder...because power is deadly.

Plant fought as good as he could against canelo if he ever fought more "brave" he gets stopped sooner.

With that said goes to show the crazy beard on canelo.
                  Mexican_Puppet Mexican_Puppet likes this.

Comment

Sweet Cheeks is still a b---h for taking a DIVE against Cinnamon Ginger Toast Crunch. But Dirrell talked all that "dont run" s--t and then barely threw in the fight, waited to counter all night and then still got stretched. DUMBA$$

Hope he's OK though that was a brutal KO.

Comment

Working...
                    X