Former undisputed heavyweight champion Mike Tyson has confirmed the new date of his exhibition with four division champ Roy Jones Jr.
As BoxingScene.com previously reported, the event was pushed back from September 12 to November 28.
"Changing the date to November 28th will give more people the opportunity to see the biggest comeback in boxing history," Tyson said in a statement to TMZ Sport.
"This temporary inconvenience will last longer than Roy Jones Jr. He better be ready, I'm coming full force."
The app Triller is backing event as a pay-per-view in Carson, California.
"Given the enormous interest, the holiday weekend will make this historic battle an even bigger viewing event," the company says ... "marking the first live pay-per-view event brought to the world by Triller as the first of the 'Triller Battles' series."
According to TMZ, there will be judges involved to score the fight and one of the four sanctioning bodies will award the winner a specially-commissioned belt.
Also, details of the undercard were provided to the outlet.
Already announced is a bout between Youtuber Jake Paul and ex-NBA star Nate Robinson.
Former two-division world champion Badou Jack (22-2-2, 13 KOs) will return on the card, against Blake McKernan (13-0, 6 KOs).
Jack is donating a portion of his fight check to the Badou Jack Foundation to "continue to give kids across the globe a fighting chance in life."
Also added, Mayweather Promotions prospect Viddal Riley will enter the ring against Rashad Coulter, a former MMA fighter who competed in the UFC until 2018.