Former IBF, WBO, IBO, WBA heavyweight champion Tyson Fury (25-0, 18 KOs) is only two weeks away from his comeback fight against Albania's Sefer Seferi in Manchester on Saturday, June 9.
Fury, 29-years-old, has been out of the ring since winning those four titles with a stunning upset decision over Wladimir Klitschko in November 2015.
Now under the promotional banner of Frank Warren, Fury has promised to go after the two champions of the weight class - WBC champion Deontay Wilder and current IBO, IBF, WBO, WBA champion Anthony Joshua.
Fury lost all of his world titles during his time away, due to his struggles with alcohol and substance abuse.
He reclaimed his license to box earlier this year and also settled an outstanding issue with drug testing agency UK-Anti Doping (UKAD).
After a recent meeting with former four division world champion Roy Jones Jr, Fury has become even more determined to prove his critics wrong by knocking off the two current kings of the weight class.
Fury still believes that he's the best fighter at heavyweight - so he takes offense when anyone ranks Wilder and Joshua above him.
"I'm just sat here thinking that after meeting the great legend Roy Jones and everything he said to me was true. I can't sleep at night knowing that people think Aj's better than me or Deontay Wilder's better than me," Fury said.
"I want to hit AJ with six left hooks in a row. Bomb squad coming for you. You may have thought I've been f****** about in the past but I'm more determined than I've ever been I'm going to destroy all of you.
"If there's any cruiserweights or light heavyweights out there who want to step up in my division the you better get it done cause I'm smashing through everybody."
Fury is looking to fight at least three to four times in 2018.