Bulgarian heavyweight Kubrat Pulev, the IBF's mandatory challenger, has vowed to donate half of his purse from the upcoming showdown with IBF, IBO, WBA, WBO world champion Anthony Joshua.
The boxer said he wants to help medical workers fight the "devilish" coronavirus.
The 38-year-old veteran is expected to earn around $5 million from the fight, which has been postponed due to the pandemic.
He was originally scheduled to fight Joshua in the fall of 2017, but withdrew with a shoulder injury suffered in training camp.
Pulev eventually reclaimed his mandatory position last year, and the fight with Joshua was scheduled for June 20 at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium in London.
It was postponed earlier this week, with a tentative date of July 25 being kicked around but there is no telling if that contest will move forward as planned.
"I will donate 50% of the money I earn from the match with Joshua to the tireless heroes in the fight against the coronavirus," Pulev told German daily Bild on Sunday.
"I will give doctors, nurses and hospitals the necessary equipment to deal with this devilish virus."
Last month, Pulev announced that the fight would Joshua would take place "towards the end of the year" due to the pandemic, but the event had yet to be pushed back officially.
Pulev also stated that he would have no problem fighting Joshua without any fans in attendance.
Pulev has managed to continue an unbeaten run since 2014, when he first challenged for the world title and saw himself suffer his first loss when Wladimir Klitschko knocked him out in five rounds in Hamburg.