Heavyweight contender Otto Wallin is very willing to face Dillian Whyte in the United States.
Last Saturday night, Whyte avenged his knockout loss in August of 2020, when he stopped Alexander Povetkin in the fourth round of their rematch, which took place in Gibraltar.
After the fight, Whyte's promoter, Eddie Hearn, discussed the possibility of making his boxer's next fight in the United States.
If Whyte wants to make a fight on U.S. soil, then Walling is more than happy to face him.
With the victory over Povetkin, Whyte reclaimed the WBC's interim-title - which in turn moves him high up in the rankings to secure a potential world title shot in the future.
In facing Whyte, and beating him, Walling would then acquire that interim-belt and increase his own chances of landing a title shot.
"That could be an interesting encounter," Wallin's promoter Dmitriy Salita told Sky Sports.
"Otto is staying active and moving towards a world heavyweight title. If Dillian Whyte is in the way we will definitely explore that possibility."
In his most recent victory, Wallin battered veteran Dominic Breazeale for a wide decision win.
The only defeat on Wallin's record was a twelve round decision loss at the hands of current WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury.
"Otto has proved his world-class abilities in his fight versus Fury, and in the near future can be ready for Joshua and Whyte," Salita has previously said.
Fury is heading in the direction of a unification showdown with IBF, IBO, WBA, WBO world champion Anthony Joshua. Their agreement calls for two bouts to take place in 2021 - and the rest of the division will face each other to stay active.