Eddie Hearn, promoter for IBO, WBA, WBO, IBF heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua, is being bombarded with questions regarding WBC world champion Deontay Wilder.
Hearn and Joshua have been part of two press events in last few days to promote the upcoming mandatory defense against Alexander Povetkin, which takes place on September 22 at Wembley in London.
But media members are far more interested in asking why Joshua is not facing Wilder in the fall.
According to Hearn, Wilder had already agreed to the contract terms for a showdown in the fall.
But the fight fell apart when the WBA ordered Joshua to face Povetkin or risk the possibility of being stripped of his title.
Now there is a date of April 13 at Wembley on the table - and Hearn says the terms are identical to what was offered for this fall.
He says Wilder promised to sign the contract for the fall, so he doesn't see a reason why the WBC champ won't sign the contract for next April.
"The only focus is Povetkin and Wilder, that's all we want," Joshua's promoter Hearn told Sky Sports. "If we can't get that, there are plenty more people that want to come to the party.
"There's a great young heavyweight in Dillian Whyte who will make some noise next week [against Joseph Parker]. We deal with reality, we plan our own moves, we plan our own strategy. We can't make Wilder sign a contract that he has already agreed to - that's up to him.
"It's the contract he agreed to, with all the terms. I don't see why [he wouldn't sign], if he's a man of his word. He's throwing his toys out of his pram - 'I'll only fight if it's 50-50'. That's ridiculous. I think he'll look at the plans for his career and think: 'I could really do with that $15 million. If he believes he can win the fight, he turns that $15m into $30m or $40m in the next one. Where else will he see that money?"