Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How come Mayweather did not fight either Hopkins or Ward when they called him out?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by buddyr View Post
    First of all I got Duran ranked higher than Floyd. #2, Duran was cutting an extreme amount of weight back in the day.

SRL started at 147, so and went all the way to 168 so a WW fighting a mw 10 years after his debut isn’t rare at all.

I’m not a mayweather fan but you guys post the dumbest ****

Are you also wondering why Sweet Pea never fought Roy Jones?
    I’m wondering why you’re so defensive. Do you think Floyd is your dad?

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      Ward had 10 fights at Middleweight early in his career.
      Yeah that was before I started following Ward. Thanks for that info brother!

Comment

Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
        I’m wondering why you’re so defensive. Do you think Floyd is your dad?
        What part of me NOT being a mayweather fan is hard to understand? Either you don’t read English well or your comprehension isn’t good at all lol

Comment

Never known boxing fans to want a certain fighter to lose so badly he literally gets put in fantasy fights daily vs ridiculous opponents

Just face it he went all the way up to 154 and held titles he did enough in his career so much so he was crowned fighter of the decade while on the decline

It's like these pac vs crawford or Spence threads sure on paper sounds good but Pacs career and resume compared to theirs is a joke he has zero left to prove just like floyd

Comment

Originally posted by buddyr View Post
            What part of me NOT being a mayweather fan is hard to understand? Either you don’t read English well or your comprehension isn’t good at all lol
            That’s twice you’ve told me you aren’t a Mayweather fan and not once did I say you were one. Maybe check your own reading comprehension, Einstein.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_b View Post
              Good boxing knowledge, that's news to me man. Ty.
              It was on a live ppv. Both Floyd and Wright were at the table talking and Floyd talked about moving up to fight wright. Wright accepted live on tv and Floyd never talked about it again.
              Last edited by buddyr; 11-23-2020, 07:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

/thread

This forum can be a hub for bad posters and warped egos. Very fortunate that Robbie Barrett is still around

Comment

I feel ya, i was pissed at that time he refused to fight Prime Kovalev to..I mean Hopkins and Ward did but Floyd ducked all 3 of them...

Comment

Didn't Fury just recently call May out ?

Comment

Originally posted by PugilistTom View Post
                      Would have liked to see either of those fights. What gives?
                      he also ducked roy jones at that time

Comment

Working...
                      X