No announcement yet.

Trinidad vs Brook @ 160 / Who ya gotz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE_BIG_HURT View Post
    How is this poll so close lol. People have some really short memories around here
    It's because many here have ulterior motives for portraying Kell as a great warrior and a legit threat at 160...
    (hint, they aren't actually Brook fans)

Comment

I think some voters may have viewed the thread as a troll thread, hence not being so serious in their voting.
      '..ask a silly question, get a silly answer' ect.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
        yeah, no.

Ummm, yeah. It's widely regarded as one of the biggest robberies in history and your pathetic national fanboyism makes you have to jack of to a man who doesn't know you or care about your loyalty to him.

Tito beat no one at WW as good and certainly didn't knock out anyone at WW as good as Brook when you take away the De La Hoya robbery.

Feel free to list the better fighters if you want.

You aren't interested in boxing or a discussion. You just want to make final statements as if your opinion holds somehow more weight, it doesn't in fact your biases mean it is worthless.

I bet you'd probably pick Tito to beat GGG easily and not explain how he takes punches from a bigger puncher than guys who hurt and dropped him.......fanboy

Comment

Originally posted by lightsout_finit
          David Reid was never a welterweight...

This is honestly one of the worst posts I've ever seen on nsb.....

I'm wonderin that myself....
          If I had to take a guess I would say
          GGG fanboys, salty englishmen, kell brooks family and PivotandRoll

Agreed
          Tito had better timing, reflexes and accuracy than GGG.
          He was also a far better counter puncher than GGG as well.
          Oh yeah and Tito was good at slippin jabs unlike GGG...
          My mistake...But who was David Reid again? Who did he beat exactly? He lost the fight to Tito and then ......I mean since we are measuring these supposedly amazing wins that make him unbelievable.

Right because he wasn't dropped by smaller punchers.......Also the worst post really? If Brook drops Tito a couple times like Tito was like to do the english refs wouldn't jump all over it?

Like I said I didn't vote for Brook.... I think He'd fall to a left hook. But Brook beating the man who was embarrassed by Oscar wouldn't be the most amazing thing ever to happen in boxing though I agree if he was to beat Tito he would have likely beat GGG because the problems(power/pressure) are very similar.

I wonder how good Tito would've been without his wraps and lowblows aye? Oh but ....lets not mention that right?
          Last edited by PivotandRoll; 09-23-2016, 05:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            trinidad punches harder than golovkin at 160 lbs. some of you guys won't believe me, but you probably don't know tito trinidad very well, either. i think the "average" punch that golovkn throws is harder, mostly because he's bigger, but i'd rather get hit by the bomb from golovkin than i would by the bomb from trinidad.

felix trinidad was one of the hardest punchers i have ever seen. at any weight. holy f#ck could that guy punch.

brook wouldn't be able to hold trinidad off. he's too tall to clinch, and hits too hard and would have too much handspeed / explosiveness for brook to back him up with power. the trinidad that fought joppy would beat the heck out of brook.
            I agree with all of this......All I was saying is that Tito many times in his career walked into huge punches early and ended up on his back..... Brook's the kinda guy you don't do that against unless you want an early night.

Comment

Tito by murder?

Comment

Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
                Ummm, yeah. It's widely regarded as one of the biggest robberies in history and your pathetic national fanboyism makes you have to jack of to a man who doesn't know you or care about your loyalty to him.

Tito beat no one at WW as good and certainly didn't knock out anyone at WW as good as Brook when you take away the De La Hoya robbery.

Feel free to list the better fighters if you want.

You aren't interested in boxing or a discussion. You just want to make final statements as if your opinion holds somehow more weight, it doesn't in fact your biases mean it is worthless.

I bet you'd probably pick Tito to beat GGG easily and not explain how he takes punches from a bigger puncher than guys who hurt and dropped him.......fanboy
                it can be widely regarded as such, and i'll take it, no one should run during the championship rounds.

tito didn't beat anyone as good as brook? aiight, how about this name.
                pernell whitaker. now, come back and tell us all that kell fukn brook is a better fighter than pernell whitaker. oba carr is exactly like brook but with better movement and hector camacho i bet in 94 beats brook.

let this marinate and stop replying, brook's best win is shawn porter.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                  it can be widely regarded as such, and i'll take it, no one should run during the championship rounds.

tito didn't beat anyone as good as brook? aiight, how about this name.
                  pernell whitaker. now, come back and tell us all that kell fukn brook is a better fighter than pernell whitaker. oba carr is exactly like brook but with better movement and hector camacho i bet in 94 beats brook.

let this marinate and stop replying, brook's best win is shawn porter.
                  Lol Whitaker was shot and on coke when he fought Trinidad, Brook is better than that version of Whitaker.

Comment

Originally posted by lightsout_finit
                    Reid was an Olympic gold medalist who won a world title in his 12th pro fight Against a top level guy (Boudouani)
                    His career was cut short because of retina problems.
                    Your ignorance is pathetic....

A better question would be who the **** is kell brook???
                    A guy who robbed journeyman carson jones....
                    A guy who fights frankie gavin and calls it a world title fight...
                    A guy who quit in a truly cowardly fashion against GGG...
                    I had him just losing to Porter...

And you wonder why I think your such an atrocious poster...

Maurice blocker would pummle brook.
                    Tito got back to back kos against yory boy 56-0(50ko) and oba car 32-0(20ko)
                    Both guys would kill brook.

In fact every one of Titos 15 title defences at welter is against guys who are
                    far superior to frankie gavin and jojo dan.

Kell brook vs larry barnes would be a 50/50 fight...
                    I'd pick Hugo Pineda or Freddie Pendleton to ko kell brook.
                    old man pernell and old man camacho would outbox kell brook until his corner throws in the towel...
                    Maurice Blocker would pummel Kell Brook? Yeah there's no reason talking to you..... Yeah old man every things worse now and the worlds falling apart....Them good golden day aye?

The really funny part is when you said dropping your hands and signalling your opponent in is quitting.....

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                      147 pOwAH ultimate test...
                      Is prefer at 147 or 154. Tito puts him to sleep with his loaded wraps

Comment

Working...
                      X