Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tito by T/KO.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
      i don't think he'd beat vargas, reid, odlh, joppy and mayorga.
      Only Reid and De La Hoya were WW's and you really think Tito beat Oscar? Well that says it all doesn't it

Comment

This thread is an example of why I rarely include Polls on my threads

the people who voted brook didn't even have the balls to explain why they chose brook

Brook has shown nothing in his career that suggests he could deal with Tito.....he went 5 rounds with GGG, his only world rated opponent that he defeated was Porter, Senchencko was probably top 20 at ww, and he went life and death with carson jones. Blooded and battered

he gets stopped vs Tito who has dealt with an held his own with higher caliber fighters than brook himself and his opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
          [B][U]This thread is an example of why I rarely include Polls on my threads.
          Lol. Can't tell if they're British fans or Golovkin fans justifying recent events.

The better question would be, "Could Brook take a punch from Bhop or Roy from 160-170?" Like the original fights, respectively.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
            Is this Trinidud with or without the loaded handwraps?
            Right because... "loaded" handwraps made Margarito and Resto KO artists. None of Tito's victims had their faces disfigured... No, they just got KTFO. "But... the mean Rican had Iron-wraps though"

Hey kid, cut back on the envy-based propaganda. Nobody with an IQ above 47 is convinced Tito's wraps were "loaded." I bet you think plaster-wraps are perfectly legal though.

Tito's wraps were Las Vegas Legit however not NYC legit.

Petty technicalities between NYC and Vegas, that even Nazeem Richards is on record acknowledging.

Now shut the fck up and talk to us about something you are an expert in e.g. Vikings and collectible comic books, you hysterical little btch.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
              This thread is an example of why I rarely include Polls on my threads

the people who voted brook didn't even have the balls to explain why they chose brook

Brook has shown nothing in his career that suggests he could deal with Tito.....he went 5 rounds with GGG, his only world rated opponent that he defeated was Porter, Senchencko was probably top 20 at ww, and he went life and death with carson jones. Blooded and battered

he gets stopped vs Tito who has dealt with an held his own with higher caliber fighters than brook himself and his opponents.
              We now know we have 7 pollsters in here aged 14 or under....

Comment

Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post
                ^^^^this

I doubt brook lasts vs this guy

Comment

Trinidad even though neither are/were built for 160.

Comment

Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post
                    I hope you're not referring to this thread. I don't do manipulative polls where each option is bait...

And if you want to know the real subtext... Tito was a seasoned 147 boxer like who else from recent events? What do Tito and Brook have a in common aside from one being more skilled than the other, they moved up...

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
                      Is this Trinidud with or without the loaded handwraps?
                      where talking about Trinidad not margarito

Comment

Working...
                      X