Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward: At Some Point Kovalev Has To Own Up To His Loss!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Before the fight I was routing for Ward to win but after making so many stupid comments after the fight I've really gone off the guy. Ward was more surprised than anyone that he got the nod over Kovalev. You can see it from his reaction when the decision was made. I personally think it was a close fight but Kovalev should have been given the victory.

Ward is trying his best to hide the fact that it was a questionable victory.

Comment

Ward watched a clip of Kovalev's appearance on Fox Sports Live, where the Russian boxer felt he was robbed on the cards and stated "maybe it's because I'm not American."

"Seriously, I don't think it's right what he's saying. "
      Ward. STFU. You know he has a point. You know so because there's a reason why you won't fight in a dangerous opponents homecountry.

Comment

more retch inducing blubber from slappin' soggy

Comment

I think Ward knows he got a gift, he's trying TOO hard deflecting his insecurity towards Kovalev.

Comment

It sounds more & more like this guy is trying to talk himself out of a rematch. Ward's a world class professional who knows boxing. And he knows damn well he didn't win that fight.

Comment

Ward really is trying to convince people, we are not buying yo

Originally posted by CatchAfadeQuick View Post
              tell it like it is ward. it was def a close fight. anyone who argues that is a complete moron who was brain washed by the crowd and the hbo comentators riding kovs dick all nite. kov said ward won 3 rounds at most, he is even more delusional than his retarted as fans. First it was oh he wont fight kov he's gna back out like the coWARD he is. then he goes on and beats him. got all u lil fanbois mad as hell screaming robbery even tho it was a close fight. now your next hater comment is, oh he wont honor the rematch clause blah blah blah. then when he signs the rematch and beats him again yall still be crying like the lil immature cluless boxing casuals that you are. Rounds 3,5,7,8,9,11,12 all ward rounds, thats 7-5 with a knockdown, judges got it right down to the tee.. 114-113 get over it haters!!!!
              crowds were overwhelmingly pro Ward dude. Think before you pop of with shiiiiit not even close to the truth. For **** sakes people.

Comment

The fight wasn't even close. 8-4

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
                even those who will be triggered by reading this got to admit ward is right. most people admit it was a close ass fight alot of the people who scream robbery admit they scored the fight 114-113 in kov favor. it was a close fight ward got the edge period and kov has to own it
                Most people who know boxing don't score it close. Kov landed more in six rounds, period. He did more damage from landing more power shots.

There isn't 7 rounds Ward landed more shots. He needs them.

Originally posted by Pound4PoundStud View Post
                Even Joe Smith, the guy that just knocked out B-Hop publicly stated he felt Ward won the fight. It was a close fight but you have got to be a Ward hater if you are crying "robbery".

I'm pleased with the decision time to move on...
                Of course you are. Doesn't change fact Ward got his azz handed to him.

Comment

When Bradley robbed PAC, Bradley was almost apologetic. Not ward though he's rubbing kovs nose in it.
                  As soon as kov didn't ko his opponenents the judges found the excuse they were looking for to be controversial.
                  Ward thinks s it was close. Kov actually doesn't think it was close.

Comment

Well Kovalev has said that the fight has shown him he needs to change things. So he's owning up to the performance even if he thinks he didn't lose.

Fighters never believe they lost fights like that anyway. It's part of what makes them fighters.

Comment

Ward needs to fight him again next year.

Comment

Working...
                      X