Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward: At Some Point Kovalev Has To Own Up To His Loss!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by US Dirk Killer View Post
    Then why won't you honor the rematch clause? Rematch is owning up to it
    um..because the fight was just a month ago. do you expect the rematch to be negotiated and signed within a damn month? come on man..relax. it's gonna happen and Ward wins again.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
      Kovalev feeds himself with his own work, talent, and hands, so Kovalev criticizing likely corrupt judges is in no way ripping the hand that feeds him. Ward is on the gas as usual with that comment. The only one getting fed by the corrupt judges is Andre Son of Gift Ward.
      on your sig you have Kovalev winning 8-4..what eight rounds exactly did you give him? i gave Ward rds 3,5,7,8,9,11 & 12. . 115-113, minus 1pt for the KD..refs were spot on.

Comment

Andre Ward:

"It's not good when things don't go your way, but then to go rip the hand that's feeding you.... I just think it's not a good look for him."

I reckon Dan Goosen would have a bit to say about that comment if he were alive ha!

Comment

It's somewhat like (somewhat, calm down) to David Haye saying he had a broken pinky toe. Wlad said, "We all have fights with this excuse or that, but if you lose, you look like a sore loser if you keep at it". Kovalev looks like a sore loser at this point. That being said, I felt it was a draw when I finally watched it last week. I had the opportunity to stop and rewind rounds. Looked like a draw. I get frustration, but it's ego at this point. If Ward doesn't take a rematch that will, however, look really bad.

Comment

Anybody got That loma vs walters fight.

Comment

Fight was close, i thought kov won, he lost a close decision, no need to keep talking about it just make the rematch more convincing.

Comment

Sergey is not man enough to acknowledge the better man won.

Comment

No, he really doesn't have to. If he feels he won then so be it. What has to be done though is you honoring your rematch clause that you already signed. So STFU, enjoy your family, then sign on the dotted line for the rematch and actually win hands down this time and prove everyone wrong who thinks you lost.

Comment

At some point ward is gonna have to own up to the rematch

Comment

Says the guy talking about retiring when he signed a contract with a rematch clause.
                      One of the biggest f@gg0ts in boxing

Comment

Working...
                      X