Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dana White’s son’s 16th birthday party had a $1 million price tag

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Dana White’s son’s 16th birthday party had a $1 million price tag

Last week, video of UFC President Dana White’s son’s 16th birthday party surfaced on the World Wide Web, and it looked like it was absolutely wild.

Young Aidan White’s sweet 16, which went down at Drai’s Night Club in Las Vegas, featured performances from ASAP Rocky, Migos, Everlast and DJ Carnage. The UFC President’s kid was also gifted a customized Land Rover Defender.

If it sounds like this birthday bash was expensive, well… it was.

According to a report from the Las Vegas Review Journal, Aidan’s old man spent more than $1 million on the festivities. That makes it an even bigger affair than the sweet 16 party Dana threw for his other son, Dana Jr., which was highlighted by a performance from rapper Kendrick Lamar.

“We were wondering how we were going to top Dana’s party,” White told the LVRJ, comparing Aidan and Dana Jr.’s birthday parties like they were two UFC pay-per-views, “but we did it.”

“We’ve done nothing like this,” White added. “Not even close.”

As BloodyElbow reminds, this is not the first time Dana has dropped big bucks on his boys. In 2013, the UFC President had a snow machine delivered to his home so that his kids could go sledding in the midst of Nevada’s sweltering Christmas season.

While it’s easy to criticize Dana White’s extravagant spending when so many UFC fighters struggle to make ends meet, it’s clear that the often ornery UFC boss has a soft spot for his kids. Somewhere, deep beneath that tough, businessman’s exterior is a big heart.

But he pays his fighters crap.

Comment

What a joke, he pays his fighters s**t. The other funny thing is what happened to his zuffa boxing venture? Dana tried to sign Mikey and no dice on that. I hope he does get into boxing so he gets humiliated again, just like his McGregor mayweather circus

Comment

I don't really feel the same way about Dana as I do about the really greedy boxing promoters.

He reinvested in a sideshow over and over until it became one of the biggest sports in the world. And he's just a businessman playing within the law.

He didn't take something that was already popular 150 years ago, cruise the ghetto looking for abused kids to pump full of steroids & force them to sign a contract at gunpoint. IE the norm for boxing promotion until very recently.
        Last edited by ////; 07-23-2018, 07:47 PM.

Comment

Dana probably paid UFC ring card girls to pop his son's cherry.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
            Dana probably paid UFC ring card girls to pop his son's cherry.
            HAHA NICE. Imagine losing your virginity to Arianny Celeste or whoever else does the ring cards these days? And I heard Vinnie Paul died in his sleep of a heart attack? Damn, dude. My dad went the same way almost 2 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
              HAHA NICE. Imagine losing your virginity to Arianny Celeste or whoever else does the ring cards these days? And I heard Vinnie Paul died in his sleep of a heart attack? Damn, dude. My dad went the same way almost 2 years ago.

Yeah, that's I actually what I assumed when I first heard he Vinnie Paul died. He was a heavyset guy who drank a lot.

Sorry to hear that about your dad.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                Yeah, that's I actually what I assumed when I first heard he Vinnie Paul died. He was a heavyset guy who drank a lot.

Sorry to hear that about your dad.

Thanks man. And I assumed Dana at least got his son jerked off for his birthday.

Comment

Dang. I was happy with the cake my mom made and the hundred bucks my dad gave me on my 16th b-day.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                    But he pays his fighters crap.
                    Originally posted by FRANKIE420247 View Post
                    What a joke, he pays his fighters s**t.
                    Meh...those guys/girls are just not a draw.

Comment

Working...
                    X