Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bill Clinton caught by Hillary ogling Ivanka and/or Melania?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Bill Clinton caught by Hillary ogling Ivanka and/or Melania?

Dude was looking in the direction of Ivanka and Melania and totally had the "oh what I would do with that" look in full effect

Who knows maybe it wasn't that at all but whatever the case, Hillary does NOT look pleased...lmao

That's just bill being bill.

If he ended up having a threesome with them I wouldn't be surprised.

Comment

that death stare from Hillary tho

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
        that death stare from Hillary tho
        Bill was like
        Who cares if u kill me im dying anyways

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
          Bill was like
          Who cares if u kill me im dying anyways

Comment

Bill is a G

Comment

Hillary knows not to get outta line, Bill will catch her with that backhand.

Comment

That's the look of someone with a semi.

Comment

It's such a classic Bill Clinton move...and such a huge slap in the face to Hillary...LOL. And as hard as Hillary tried to stare him off his lecherous lusting...he just briefly looked at her and carried on while she slowly turned away and ate it. He totally embarrassed her...as if having to watch the inauguration wasn't enough embarrassment in itself...especially when the guy she lost to brought up all the Bill Clinton dirt to help him win the race. What an election this was. It will never be out-done in a million years.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                    Dude was looking in the direction of Ivanka and Melania and totally had the "oh what I would do with that" look in full effect

Who knows maybe it wasn't that at all but whatever the case, Hillary does NOT look pleased...lmao

Posted this on Facebook the other day. Even though Hilary looks pissed, it also looks like she is used to this sort of thing happening haha

Comment

Working...
                    X