I Had McGregor Up 5-4 Going Into the 10th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
      floyd is still 50-0 while pac got whipped by Horn ROFL.
      Ain't that the truth doe! It was a relatively easy win, although conr was in the fight.

Seeing Floyd flat footed and walking Conor down was very telling.

Too bad PAC couldn't do that to Mr. Horn.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
        In my book McGregor was up 5-4 going into the 10th, however it was clear that the tide was in Floyds favor and it was a matter of time before he scored the KO.

With that said I think it's absolutely disgraceful how the official judges had it scored, if anything both fighters were one round apart either way.

McGregor was gassed by the 5th round and put up a hell of an effort. But even at 40 Floyd superior boxing skills shined through.
        I saw it the same way. Conor was winning but momentum was with Floyd, he looked much fresher and the distance was shortening.

Yes the judges are disgraceful. Also the ref was helping Floyd. It was 2 vs 1.

That being said even tho Floyd was looking a bit his age I give him full credit and an A+ . Good night for boxing.

Comment

Log off and stay off.

I gave him 1 round and that's because Floyd was adjusting.

Comment

I see we have a lot of Floyd fan boys. McGregor clearly won the first 3 rounds, took the 5th (which could've went either way) and one more, I forgot what round 8th or 9th.

So for you to poo poo this scoring shows how far you have Floyds balls in your mouth. Please remove said balls and Come back to reality.
            It was the 8th. Floyd came out and kicked his ass in the 7th then Conor came out like a tiger in the 8th.

Then that just gassed him out. He just didn't have the stamina to take the 9th or even slow the pace. Floyd just kept his tempo up and slapped him around.

By the 10th it really was too much.

Reminded me of that thread about how much punishment they let Conor take before a stoppage.

It was a clear stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
              That's because you can't score rounds. Connor didn't win a single round after the 3rd
              I think he did after that there was one more and one the was close you could give to both. But you could see Conor fading.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                That's because you can't score rounds. Connor didn't win a single round after the 3rd
                Floyds your god, only a buffoon gets this emotional up about a legitimate score like mine. 5th and 8th could've easily went to McGregor and on my card they did. Now after you're done jerking off to Floyds picture that's hanging over your bed in your bedroom, rewatch those rounds so you can come to the same conclusion.

Not like it mattered Floyd was coming on and it was only a matter of time, but McGregor competed and gave Floyd one of his hardest fights yet.
                Last edited by JimRaynor; 08-27-2017, 08:52 AM.

Comment

Floyds your god, only a buffoon gets this emotional up about a legitimate score like mine. 5th and 8th could've easily went to McGregor and on my card they did. Now after you're done jerking off to Floyds picture that's hanging over your bed in your bedroom, rewatch those rounds so you can come to the same conclusion.

Not like it mattered Floyd was coming on and it was only a matter of time, but McGregor competed and gave Floyd one of his hardest fights yet.
                  Well said. Conor's stamina failed him, but in my book it wasnt because Floyd was landing on him early thats why he ran out of gas. It wasnt the case. He was piling up rounds and he just punched himself out. It has nothing to do with Floyd. Conor gassed coz he just ran out of fuel. A novice mistake for a novice boxer who is obviously unfit for a 12 rounder, but skill wise, Conor was certainly in their witg Floyd, and to most of the early rounds embarrassed the heck out of Floyd with those stiff jabs and wonderful body punches.

Comment

yeah he really won the fight and was robbed....

Comment

bro stop it lol

Comment

Working...
                      X